THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 28, 2008, 6:57pm   #11
1-2-3-man
Grinder

1-2-3-man is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to 1-2-3-man

tl;dr

But it has SwoopAE and stake in it, so it's probably a good thing. I'll take 0.5%.

P.S. If things continue like this, you'll have to wear German colors...
1-2-3-man est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 28, 2008, 7:05pm   #12
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Well, it has potential for an epic score. I tend to do well in rail threads.

If anyone saw the Durrrr hat prop bet at the WPT where he had to wear a hat of the player's choosing, I might be willing to do something similar (with pics, obviously) where every staker gets to choose an item I either wear or use as a card protector or pull out of my pocket to play with or whatever at some stage during each tournament.

Obviously, my basic attire of jeans/t-shirt/full tilt shirt patch are compulsory but hats, card protectors and accessories are all... negotiable.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2008, 7:06pm   #13
Gerrit2002
Banned

Gerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud ofGerrit2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-2-3-man View Post
P.S. If things continue like this, you'll have to wear German colors...
They have to shout "Bratwurst Bratwurst Bratwurst" "Senf Senf Senf" instead of Aussie and Oi Will be part of the staking deal...
Gerrit2002 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2008, 7:08pm   #14
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerrit2002 View Post
They have to shout "Bratwurst Bratwurst Bratwurst" "Senf Senf Senf" instead of Aussie and Oi Will be part of the staking deal...
Choose our stipulation wisely, you only get one.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2008, 9:39pm   #15
KTC
Grinder

KTC will become famous soon enough

I'm definitely interested. Maybe 0.5%, maybe 1%, probably the lower figure atm.

I'll probably want to see you play the PokerPro one rather than HORSE if they overlap. 10K at 20 minutes on PokerPro should offer lots of play. But it's obviously up to you.
KTC est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2008, 9:58pm   #16
eli924
Doyle Look-alike

eli924 will become famous soon enougheli924 will become famous soon enough

I'll take 0.5%.

I can transfer only on Stars. Hope that's ok.

Eli
eli924 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2008, 10:14pm   #17
b7402j
Doyle Look-alike

b7402j is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to b7402j

I'll take 1%. Let me know when the numbers are worked out.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 10:33pm   #18
eric melvin rules
Grinder

eric melvin rules is on a distinguished road

Put me down for 2%. I'll only ship on stars, but you can pay the huge winnings on FTP if needed. Probably a good idea to figure out the exchange rate in advance so that everything is clear... Have you thought about asking them to run the tournament in real (American) monies?

Run good plzthx.
eric melvin rules est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2008, 10:37pm   #19
eli924
Doyle Look-alike

eli924 will become famous soon enougheli924 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric melvin rules View Post
Probably a good idea to figure out the exchange rate in advance so that everything is clear.

Good point.
eli924 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2008, 10:46pm   #20
WaxHaX0rS
Thread Killer

WaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura aboutWaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura about

You taking a premium?
WaxHaX0rS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote