THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 30, 2008, 6:35pm   #1
Ishbu3116
Pope of Online Poker

Ishbu3116 is on a distinguished road
Default Play Money Prop Bet

Well May is coming around this year (same month as the 0-10k from last year) and we have agreed on a new prop bet. Inspired by the Play Money Thread me and Gary are working out specific terms on this bet. Right now we have my 50k against his 100k saying that I cannot make $3000 worth of play money in one month. This is starting from 1000 base play money that everyone starts with.

Here are some of the basic guidelines:
1)I cannot purchase play money at any point in time
2)I do not have to sell it to win.
3)All money made from the play money will be donated to the SPCA
4) Days do not have to be consecutive because I am busy with a lot of other stuff right now (including working for him), and each day starts at 12:00 A.M. CST.
5)In the event of significant downtime or account closures. I can be granted an extra day but I have to forfeit the progress for the day in question
6) They are to be used in the denominations used in this link. http://www.onlinepokergoods.net/WANTED.html
7) It must also be a sellable amount for it to count. For example, if I have 1.5 million Full Tilt Play Money chips. It is not worth $4.50, it is worth nothing.
We are working out the terms related to buying out. Right now I am being charged $1666.66 per day. So that is basically my 50k/30 days. I can buy out at any time for a minimum of 10k.

So for those of you who are with the "Graph's or it did not Happen" group, I have taken things further this time to prove no doubters. I have opened two accounts. One on Pokerstars and one on Full Tilt. They are both called PtipsPM2008. You are welcomed to watch and enjoy my misery. I have also purchased Poker Tracker and will import all the hands directly to it. Now since Full Tilt Lags really bad for me I will not be doing the imports in real time. I will be doing them after the session is over. So I will be able to provide graphs and all that fun stuff this time.

The first day I am available to start is May 5th.

Any Bets?

Last edited by Ishbu3116; Apr 30, 2008 at 6:43pm.
Ishbu3116 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 30, 2008, 6:43pm   #2
WJF84
Brunson

WJF84 will become famous soon enoughWJF84 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to WJF84

Last edited by WJF84; Aug 05, 2010 at 7:59pm.
WJF84 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2008, 6:45pm   #3
Ishbu3116
Pope of Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJF84 View Post
Thinly disguised Ishbu busto thread?
LOL
Old Apr 30, 2008, 6:45pm   #4
jimmytrick
Professional

jimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nice

Now that is balla. A play money prop with proofs. I take back every bad thing Mister Vegas said about you.

You do know that all your tables will be filled with ptippers right?

ahhahahahahaa

jimmytrick est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2008, 6:51pm   #5
Ishbu3116
Pope of Online Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytrick View Post
Now that is balla. A play money prop with proofs. I take back every bad thing Mister Vegas said about you.

You do know that all your tables will be filled with ptippers right?

ahhahahahahaa
That is fine with me. This is not my base account and I want to have fun with this one. I had no fun really with the other one. But I will be playing a ton of tables and will post the one that I will be willing to chat with the Ptipers at.
Old Apr 30, 2008, 6:52pm   #6
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

It's on.
Old Apr 30, 2008, 7:06pm   #7
jimmytrick
Professional

jimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHSPoker21 View Post
It's on.
I have seen you play; I suspect your game will not need much adjustment for the play money tables.

Old Apr 30, 2008, 7:11pm   #8
Geth
Professional

Geth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Geth

uhm, open 100+++ sngs, sitout and make profit?
Geth est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2008, 7:16pm   #9
jimmytrick
Professional

If you think about it, this would be the perfect way for a fraud to continue to get his kicks.

Absolutely no financial risk whatsoever and he gets to bask in all the attention we give him.

I have to give props to Ishbu regardless of his legitimacy.

Also to Ozone hahahaha, nh sir.

Old Apr 30, 2008, 7:17pm   #10
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Fist you can sell play money for real money?

Second you need 1 billion play money dollars in a month? I may give you some action on this.

Third you lost your bankroll right, perhaps the bad beat you posted in Vegas happened, but it hit you much harder then you let on?

PS. Why didnt you use this new account as your "real" account, and put your old one out there to settle old questions?

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote