THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 08, 2008, 7:12am   #21
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Krappy has 110k, exactly on the avg with 110 left

Skeptix got 5th, nice score of 7k

Go team Ptips!
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 08, 2008, 7:31am   #22
KrappyKonnect
Professional

KrappyKonnect will become famous soon enough

1k for 79th 88 << J6 (Stupid resteal spot)...not to bad when I had like no hope 40 minutes in.

Went pretty cold for hands at the end there.
KrappyKonnect est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 08, 2008, 7:32am   #23
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

AK<QQ
88<J6
A7<QT

What can you do? Gotta run good at the end. Nice comeback anyway, 1k is better than nothing.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 08, 2008, 7:46am   #24
KrappyKonnect
Professional

guy who I have a piece of just won a flip and is at 250k chips

Id is justooez if you want to rail.
Old May 08, 2008, 8:53am   #25
KrappyKonnect
Professional

he finished 26th huge score for him AJ<<<QQ from some idiot who I played whole tourney with who makes it 4x all the time and folds to 3 bets just UL.

26th and 75th is amazing pretty upset thouhgh we cant make it deeper
Old May 08, 2008, 10:54am   #26
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

This thread bodes(sp?) well.

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 09, 2008, 5:14am   #27
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

I was thinking about the pot limit event. I was going to try to sat into it, but it is like a 4am start time for me. When i woke up this morning there was a severe lack of sats for it.

There isn't many sats for the Stud Hi Lo too. I am thinking of waking up early at 8am to play two sats for the stud event at 8.40am my time. One is $24 and the other $8.

I won't be able to play any other events until Friday American time next week. That is unless I play the early events somedays and pull all nights. Those events tend to be 4am my time. I work at 2pm. I guess if I am still in it by midday I would be going deep hey? Chuck the sickie as a result?

But still I think I will stick with the stud event tomorrow and then wait seven days and try the last couple of events.
glockers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 09, 2008, 7:45am   #28
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

PLHE is too early imo. Definitely will play the Stud8 though. After some reflection I don't think I'll make barely any of the 14:00 starts.
Old May 09, 2008, 3:57pm   #29
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

I know I said I wouldn't go for the pot limit but I am in two sats and have nothing to do tomorrow anyway.

1st out of 21 in one of them where only winner gets ticket. 11 out of 21 in one where four players get the ticket.
Old May 09, 2008, 5:32pm   #30
glockers
Professional

The sat I was leading I ended up in 4th, made my money back. But no luck on a seat. I will try to wake up good enough to do a stud sat.