THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 10, 2008, 11:08pm   #1
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default omfg it's wizardry

http://www.local6.com/news/16169506/detail.html

srsly what is this? medieval times???

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 11, 2008, 12:22am   #2
mr blonde
shortstack assassin

mr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura about

HAHA that's so stupid. The trick is one of the oldest in the book too. You just tape it to the back of your thumb then when you open your hand BAM it's gone.

mr blonde est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2008, 6:46am   #3
riccohb
Grinder

riccohb

It's a fairly backward country.
riccohb est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2008, 9:23am   #4
cobalt
Professional

cobalt has a spectacular aura aboutcobalt has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cobalt Send a message via Skype™ to cobalt

Without clicking the link, I'm pretty sure that's about the Florida substitute teacher who was fired for, among other things, wizardry. That's my state. I'm so proud.
cobalt est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2008, 10:02am   #5
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
Without clicking the link, I'm pretty sure that's about the Florida substitute teacher who was fired for, among other things, wizardry. That's my state. I'm so proud.
Sounds like you might be a witch too.

-forum spammer

Old May 11, 2008, 10:58am   #6
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
What other things? I wouldn't be surprised if the guy had done something actually firing-worthy and the media ignored it, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2008, 11:19am   #7
cobalt
Professional

cobalt has a spectacular aura aboutcobalt has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cobalt Send a message via Skype™ to cobalt

From what I remember there was something said in passing about him being a bit heavy with the recreational activities, or something akin to that. Not that he would have been the first sub to be lax in his duties or anything.
cobalt est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2008, 1:12pm   #8
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

My wife used to have her second graders do a few Yoga stretches she had learned, under the guise of doing their "math stretches." This focused the kids and relaxed them when it was time to learn difficult concepts.

Well eventually some crazy religious nut who takes every word in the Bible literally accused my wife of teaching religion in the classroom, claiming that Yoga was some attempt to brainwash her child into a different belief system. A couple of stretches turn into some zealot, who never hesitates in trying to get her religion into the classroom, contorting reality into something it is not.

The same mindset burned "witches" alive and killed off entire populations due to their non-belief. Religion has always meant to make for a better world, but in the wrong hands it is nothing but trouble. Religion empowers ignorant people who should remain quiet and let the intelligencia run the world with common sense.

Can you imagine people still believing in wizardry in the 21st Century, and getting a teacher fired because of such beliefs? Un-fucking-believable!
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2008, 1:35pm   #9
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
Can you imagine people still believing in wizardry in the 21st Century, and getting a teacher fired because of such beliefs? Un-fucking-believable!
you might as well be a witch. we should put you on the scale. If your weight is the same as the weight of a duck, then, logically, you're made of wood, and therefore, a witch!

-forum spammer

Last edited by 2muchMONEY; May 11, 2008 at 1:38pm.
Old May 12, 2008, 2:00am   #10
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future

Yeah this story had me scratching my head quite a bit. I still don't understand that kind of thinking. My only conclusion is people are fucking morons. Of course, obviously I am a wizard so I am going to be fighting for my fellow peeps rights, supreme court here we come...
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote