THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 27, 2008, 7:53pm   #1
JJS6866
Grinder

JJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really nice
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Did that just happen?

Has the FL forum really be replaced by an omaha ring game forum or is my computer broken?
JJS6866 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 27, 2008, 8:54pm   #2
Timbilo
Not violating T & C

Timbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really nice

No way, I see it too.

Everyone better get out of Boomer's way! Boomer......smash!

Timbilo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2008, 9:25pm   #3
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Boomer2k6 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer2k6 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Boomer2k6 Send a message via MSN to Boomer2k6 Send a message via Skype™ to Boomer2k6

Just looks like holdem has all been moved into one area and Omaha now has it's seperate area.

At the end of the day it's not as if anyone on here discussed FL anyway and the fact that I posted a video of someone new to the game playing with some very interesting hands and commentary involved which received precisely zero strategy replies kind of confirmed my suspicions that FL, at least in the English side of this forum, is completely dead.

Since PLO and HORSE appear to be the "cool" games in town at the moment and are certainly less well explored than holdem games have it makes sense that Omaha get a forum of its own.

I have no objections really when it comes down to it. You have to cater to what is wanted and clearly FL wasn't worth a forum on its own.

The only slight problem I can see now is that whenever a Fl strategy post is made (The once in maybe 2 months) then there are going to be 5 responses "hating the minraise" before someone realises it's FL.

Better get moving thread though guys

Limit Holdem: Because All 4 Streets Matter!!

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
BURN Like the Heart of the Sun!!
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me
That Minbets The World!!!

Boomer2k6 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2008, 5:16am   #4
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer2k6 View Post
The only slight problem I can see now is that whenever a Fl strategy post is made (The once in maybe 2 months) then there are going to be 5 responses "hating the minraise" before someone realises it's FL.
You realize that 4 out of 5 of those 'hate the minraise' comments were intentional? (well, at least mine always was).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2008, 9:16am   #5
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Boomer2k6 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer2k6 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Boomer2k6 Send a message via MSN to Boomer2k6 Send a message via Skype™ to Boomer2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWLLM View Post
You realize that 4 out of 5 of those 'hate the minraise' comments were intentional? (well, at least mine always was).
Which does more to confirm my point that anything else could

Limit Holdem: Because All 4 Streets Matter!!

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
BURN Like the Heart of the Sun!!
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me
That Minbets The World!!!

Boomer2k6 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote