German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 08, 2008, 6:24pm   #11
Lord Mushroom
The Dark Knight

Lord Mushroom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinero View Post
In general I really like the stuff Tim Burton is involved in
Tim Burton is ok, I guess, as long as he stays away from animation. Tim Burton animation sucks beyond everything else in the world.
(00:42-03:27)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TibA0sQQZw8

The bot has spoken.
Lord Mushroom est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 08, 2008, 6:30pm   #12
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mushroom View Post
Tim Burton is ok, I guess, as long as he stays away from animation. Tim Burton animation sucks beyond everything else in the world.
What do you mean by animation? If you're thinking of the nightmare before christmas, corpse bride and jimmy and the big peach - they are not animation movies ... it's stop-motion using puppets. And yes I love them
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 08, 2008, 6:41pm   #13
Lord Mushroom
The Dark Knight

Quote:
it's stop-motion using puppets.
Which is animation. All the puppets look the same, they move like you are watching the film over the internet with heavy buffering-problems and I don´t care about any of them. If anything, I want them all to die as soon as possible.

Edit:
I have read the big peach book and liked it, but the movie was just pure crap.

The bot has spoken.
Old Jul 08, 2008, 6:59pm   #14
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Which is animation. All the puppets look the same, they move like you are watching the film over the internet with heavy buffering-problems and I don´t care about any of them. If anything, I want them all to die as soon as possible.

Edit:
I have read the big peach book and liked it, but the movie was just pure crap.
Well that's okay - difference of opinion is good. I guess it's animation .. just in my mind animation is something like toy story. Anyway the things you hate about the movies are exactly what I love plus the music and songs of course
Old Jul 08, 2008, 7:06pm   #15
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

ever since burton made planet of the apes i have lost all respect for him.

batman forever was alright, so i won't flame you moli
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 08, 2008, 7:21pm   #16
Lord Mushroom
The Dark Knight

Quote:
Anyway the things you hate about the movies are exactly what I love plus the music and songs of course
Whoever invented singing in movies should be shot, buried, dug up, shot again and burned.

The bot has spoken.
Old Jul 08, 2008, 7:29pm   #17
Timbilo
Not violating T & C

Timbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really nice

Quote:
Whoever invented singing in movies should be shot, buried, dug up, shot again and burned.
So you're saying you don't want a 20 DVD boxed set of the greatest musicals of all time for your 3,000th post? Well crap...
Timbilo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 08, 2008, 7:34pm   #18
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY

Quote:
coming from a guy who likes meg ryan movies

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 08, 2008, 7:38pm   #19
Molinero
Looking at You

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchMONEY View Post
i regret to inform you that i have to cancel our romantic movie date. sry but it just wouldnt work. hopefully we can stay friends!?
That's okay Movie dates has never really been my thing - I like a big beer, a comfy chair, a good chat and maybe a friendly game of some sort.
I've always been told that I have horrible taste in movies, music and TV programs - it's true I know but I don't care
Old Jul 08, 2008, 7:42pm   #20
JJS6866
Grinder

JJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
ever since burton made planet of the apes i have lost all respect for him.

batman forever was alright, so i won't flame you moli

Planet of the apes might be the worst remake of a great movie i've ever seen. I cannot stress enough how bad that movie was. I can't believe it was actually made. How does Marky Mark sleep at night?....(probably on a big pile of money) He sucks I hate him.

That movie was on FX the other night and I tried to watch a few minutes of it and it just pissed me off so bad I wanted to break my TV. At least charlie heston had a cameo lol. What the fuck is the end of that movie supposed to be??? It makes NO SENSE. The end of the original planet of the apes is beyond awesome and then Tim Burton comes along and gays up the whole thing. The new planet of the apes movie is on my top 5 worst movies of all time list and is probably the worst remake of any movie ever.

The best Batman movie was Batman Begins or the original with Keaton and Nicholson(depends on your personal tastes). Third place is also a tie between the one with Penguin and Catwoman(can't remember what it was called" and Batman Forever. We won't talk about George Clooney. That was such a piece of shit I don't even think it should be discussed.
JJS6866 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote