THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 08, 2008, 6:57pm   #21
zolaboy
will invade Europe.

zolaboy has a spectacular aura aboutzolaboy has a spectacular aura about
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Tim Burton is an ass hat.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 09, 2008, 12:34am   #22
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Batman and robin was one of the best movies i've seen, it had action romance, and high quality acting.

The cinematography was first rate and arnold as mr freeze was the best villian of all time.

i hope they bring back robin and poison ivey
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 09, 2008, 12:39am   #23
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

Batman and Robin made me want to stab myself repeatedly. Over and over and over and over.

I'm not even being redundant, it was that bad.

Thank goodness Robin isn't coming back in the Christopher Nolan movies.

My favorite would have to be Batman Returns followed closely by Batman Begins. I would add Batman but I didn't like Nicholson as the Joker.

Batman Forever would have made the list but Tommy Lee Jones and Jim Carrey as the villains were just too wtf for me.
Old Jul 09, 2008, 3:56am   #24
Geth
Professional

Geth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Geth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
Batman and robin was one of the best movies i've seen, it had action romance, and high quality acting.

The cinematography was first rate and arnold as mr freeze was the best villian of all time.

i hope they bring back robin and poison ivey
yea well deserved 3,5/10 from 58k votes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118688/
Geth est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 09, 2008, 9:50am   #25
Lord Mushroom
The Dark Knight

Lord Mushroom is on a distinguished road

PocketJokers was joking, guys.
(00:42-03:27)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TibA0sQQZw8

The bot has spoken.
Lord Mushroom est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 09, 2008, 3:40pm   #26
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

George Clooney was severely embarrassed himself, by the film, saying
"I think we might have killed the franchise"
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2008, 10:37am   #27
JaneF
Fish

JaneF is on a distinguished road

I'm glad that they started the whole franchise from the beginning and hopefully they will stick to the concept they have been using because it's amazing and I can't wait to watch that movie.
JaneF est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2008, 6:29pm   #28
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneF View Post
I'm glad that they started the whole franchise from the beginning and hopefully they will stick to the concept they have been using because it's amazing and I can't wait to watch that movie.

Not me I hope they go in the Frank Miller direction from here. I love the idea of Batman saying to the Joker "I am done taking you in!" and then strangling him with his bare hands.

If you dont know what I am talking about look up the graphic novels The Dark Night Returns and The Return of the Dark Night.

Batman vs Superman

Frank Miller writes the sceenplay
Quentin Tarantino produces
Robert Rodriguez directs

Not sure who should play batman he has to be in his 50's at least and be able to play a guy on the ragged edge.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2008, 7:01pm   #29
mr blonde
shortstack assassin

mr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura about

Before the whole "Tim Burton sucks" gets out of hand I just wanted to make sure everyone knows he only directed Batman and Batman Returns. He was a producer on Batman forever but that means he wasn't involved on the creative side, the studio probably just signed him on for his name.

That being said I liked the 2 Burton movies, they were dark and still kept a comic book feel.

Batman begins was really good, still dark and lot's of action.

The Joker is definitely going to be more dark and demented than the Nicholson Joker.

Anyway after watching Batman begins I feel like the comic book aspect is definitely gone in the franchise. But I am still expecting The Dark Night to be really good.

mr blonde est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2008, 7:30pm   #30
worm23
Flop Artist

worm23 is on a distinguished road

I had the opportunity to see a sneak preview of the dark knight last night.

It was by far the best out of all the batman movies, whether it be Tim Burton versions or the version of the first one in the new series.

Heath Ledger was an absolutely fantastic Joker. I didn't much care for his acting prior to this film, but for his portrayal of the Joker he should win the academy award hands down. You can hardly recognize him. Very sinsiter and dark.