THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 17, 2008, 5:09pm   #1
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default A Hellmuthesque Fold

Clearly, raise/fold is optimal here

What's funny is...

I CALLED IT IN OBS CHAT!

This guy was possibly the worst player I have ever played with and he made the final table after being on my table almost the whole way.

Full Tilt Poker Game #7259976812: $24 + $2 KO Sit & Go (55190975), Table 1 - 2500/5000 Ante 600 - No Limit Hold'em - 13:04:15 ET - 2008/07/17
Seat 1: Rocky Maivia (31,890)
Seat 2: Rush247 (22,010)
Seat 3: quantanamera (16,913)
Seat 4: SUNDAISY (34,283)
Seat 5: RSOSamurai (53,020)
Seat 7: Miss Marge (43,660)
Seat 8: Gaijin_rso (26,116)
Seat 9: SwoopAE (42,10
Rocky Maivia antes 600
Rush247 antes 600
quantanamera antes 600
SUNDAISY antes 600
RSOSamurai antes 600
Miss Marge antes 600
Gaijin_rso antes 600
SwoopAE antes 600
RSOSamurai posts the small blind of 2,500
Miss Marge posts the big blind of 5,000
The button is in seat #4
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to SwoopAE [6h 7s]
Gaijin_rso has 15 seconds left to act
Gaijin_rso raises to 15,000
SwoopAE folds
Rocky Maivia folds
Rush247 folds
quantanamera folds
SwoopAE: raisefold imo
SUNDAISY raises to 33,683, and is all in
RSOSamurai folds
Miss Marge raises to 43,060, and is all in
Gaijin_rso has 15 seconds left to act
Gaijin_rso folds
Miss Marge shows [Qc Qd]
SUNDAISY shows [8h 8d]
Uncalled bet of 9,377 returned to Miss Marge
SwoopAE: LOL hahahahahahahahaha
Rush247: WOW and ive wouldve pushed if gaijin didnt raise
SwoopAE: OMG
Rush247: lol
*** FLOP *** [3s As 3d]
*** TURN *** [3s As 3d] [7h]
*** RIVER *** [3s As 3d 7h] [Ac]
Miss Marge shows two pair, Aces and Queens
SUNDAISY shows two pair, Aces and Eights
Miss Marge wins the pot (89,666) with two pair, Aces and Queens
SwoopAE: ROFL
SUNDAISY stands up
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 89,666 | Rake 0
Board: [3s As 3d 7h Ac]
Seat 1: Rocky Maivia folded before the Flop
Seat 2: Rush247 folded before the Flop
Seat 3: quantanamera folded before the Flop
Seat 4: SUNDAISY (button) showed [8h 8d] and lost with two pair, Aces and Eights
Seat 5: RSOSamurai (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 7: Miss Marge (big blind) showed [Qc Qd] and won (89,666) with two pair, Aces and Queens
Seat 8: Gaijin_rso folded before the Flop
Seat 9: SwoopAE folded before the Flop

As you can imagine, raise/folding to 3x with a 5BB stack while under the gun, he was eliminated a few hands later.

If Hellmuth was in that situation and he decided villain has QQ, do you think he folds there too? Discuss.

Last edited by SwoopAE; Jul 17, 2008 at 5:22pm.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 17, 2008, 5:20pm   #2
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Update: Took it down for $576 after shoving about 40% of all hands preflop for the entire final table as people folded to higher money. Those 90 man SnGs are a goldmine, i'm final tabling about 20-25% of the time and i've won something like a quarter of my final tables on them I think. Instead of ending up almost -300 for the day I end up almost +300 instead. I'll sleep well tonight.

Last edited by SwoopAE; Jul 17, 2008 at 5:23pm.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote