THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 31, 2008, 12:42am   #1
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default July :)

July wasnt so bad afterall, thanks mainly to that donkament win + a few decent sessions this week.

That said I have experienced some SICK variance this month with some crazy loses at blackjack the first week in vegas, a couple WSOP where I didnt cash, a few shot at 100/200 that failed .......

Actually if it werent for the last 2 hours I would be stuck in July, I lost 60BB to the worst fish that ever played 50/100 online but somehow got it back.

Anyway I am still alive so I guess thats good news and after 160 hours of gambling this month I am up 5k before Rakeback / FPP / comps (so like 6000$).

Month is over for me, going on vacation tomorow, Gl for those still playing and see you in august.
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 31, 2008, 1:24am   #2
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

Month isn't over yet but ship ittt

+ like 550 in RB
Old Jul 31, 2008, 2:08am   #3
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

A good month, I ran sick hot, won two MTTs and three 90SnGs and final tabled... well, a lot of stuff.

+$7000 or so, my third best month ever (probably my equal best month ever if you don't count the seat packages I won in Sep and Dec 07)
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2008, 2:25am   #4
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

Pretty mediocre, 7K. Something like 1.4PTBB
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2008, 2:45am   #5
DirtySanchez80
Professional

DirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez80

well it's not complete over.. i'll still grind some hands today. but it looks that this will b my first month with 5digits . damn that shit rockzz

DirtySanchez80 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2008, 7:50am   #6
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

Pretty decent month, Finally got some volume in.

According to OPR:

Full Tilt:
Prizes $23,000
ROI 270%
Profit $16,500

Pokeroom:
Prizes $7,000
ROI 12%
Profit $750

Total Profit: $17,250

Pretty sure i was up some on sng's on room but down some on Full Tilt so whatever.

Goals for next month:
Play well in Melbourne.
Get up early in the morning 4-5 times and play some of the bigger tournaments on Pokeroom.
Make more money than KrappyKonnect, BubbleBoy and Gus

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2008, 8:09am   #7
Mr Beaks
Don't got it going on

Mr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really nice

OK, I'll represent the cheeseburger stakes! This is the first month of me rebuilding my game from the bottom up. Cashed out all but $250, bought HEM and joined DC. Seems to be going well so far - running at 9.45 PTBB / 100.

Last edited by Mr Beaks; Jul 31, 2008 at 8:12am.
Mr Beaks est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2008, 9:24am   #8
Geth
Professional

Geth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Geth

17 hours played 2200$ down

wohooo good times
Geth est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2008, 10:02am   #9
Kristuzz
Grinder

Kristuzz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kristuzz Send a message via Skype™ to Kristuzz

Moved up to NL100 this month which have been very swingy, as the graph clearly shows... I am down 2.5 BI at NL100 over 6000 hands, but luckyli my wins at NL50 early in the month go the other way, so the total lose this month isn't to big...
On top of this I won the 20x20 at stars for a cash of just over 1000$ so actually I have had a better month than ever before...
I feel I am getting a better hold of NL100 although I still have losing sessions. Should be able to beat it regularly in a matter of a few session.

Last edited by Kristuzz; Jul 31, 2008 at 10:06am.
Kristuzz est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2008, 10:31am   #10
CivSTAR
on the rail

CivSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeCivSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeCivSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeCivSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeCivSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeCivSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeCivSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeCivSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeCivSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeCivSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeCivSTAR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to CivSTAR

Good Things:
My Game:
Worked hard to improve my game. Had leaks in the turn play, but I think, that I could fix them pretty well. I am playing more aggressive and I am not calling that much anymore to go with semi-strong holding to showdown.

Bankroll:
MTT: -260$
CG: +530$
RB: +450$
---------------
Total: +744$

I started playing break-even then I could made a nice up, followed by a big down to make at least a few $$$. Overall in $/hour I think it was a sad month.

Sick Things:
Side-Bets
Will be loosing a side-bet with ~99% chance of winning against Gustavv

Downswing
Had a sick downswing of ~1.000$ where really nothing worked well.

Overall:
Bankroll+
Game++
taken down a POY-Event+ ;)

I think I can feel good about this month.
CivSTAR est déconnecté   Reply With Quote