THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 11, 2008, 8:45pm   #1
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS
Default **Live** from Hurricane IKE**

Hope you guys are getting outta town are got some supplies, looks like its coming your way!!

Gas for the generator so you can keep tips up, LOL

MRV
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 11, 2008, 11:32pm   #2
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

We've got our bottled water, chips, and cookies. Bring on the storm!!

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2008, 3:23am   #3
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozone View Post
we've Got Our Beer, Vodka, And Whisky. Bring On The Storm!!
Fyp
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2008, 3:57am   #4
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Eisenhower once said don't let the Texas fundamentalists get into power. Now here he comes to clean the slate. Tabla Rosa, Texas.

Good luck! I hope there is something left since I am playing golf at Redstone next week.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2008, 4:21am   #5
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with this, Ozone. I got to live through the brunt of a major hurricane a few years ago - it's weird to hunker down and watch trees fly by horizontally. I wish you guys the best (after all I think you have $300 of my money ).
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2008, 9:20am   #6
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

Im sure you guys are out looting but just hope everything is good.

I gotta bad feeling im going to see both of you clinging to a blow-up doll/life-raft adrift at sea with the Coast Guard rescuing you on CNN!!

Wait!!! Its John McCain!! John McCain is with these young men, ZOMG! lolhttp://www.itsorangenotred.com/

MRV
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote