THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > PokerTips Lounge

Old Nov 07, 2008, 1:44am   #1
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default WSOP Main Event Final Table Prop Bet Thread

Okay, we need one of these. Inspired by a 2+2 thread where some guy took Dennis, Ivan, Craig and Kelly vs Scott Peter Ylon Darus and David at evens to win the Main Event.

Only a couple days until the WSOP ME Final Table.

Dennis Phillips, 26,295,000
Ivan Demidov, 24,400,000
Scott Montgomery, 19,690,000
Peter Eastgate, 18,375,000
Ylon Schwartz, 12,525,000
Darus Suharto, 12,520,000
David "Chino" Rheem, 10,230,000
Craig Marquis, 10,210,000
Kelly Kim, 2,620,000

So... prop bets anyone? Not interested in betting more than $100 on any one bet really, since all of the bets are basically a lottery.

Suggest your prop bets in this thread. Here are a few if anyone wants to bet against me. I don't want to bet anything huge since it's close enough to a lottery but it'll make watching the final table a bit more interesting if I have $50 or $100 on a few bets here or there.

Craig Marquis to finish top 6 at evens or to outlast Ylon or Darus at evens

Peter Eastgate to outlast Scott Montgomery at evens

Ivan Demidov to outlast Dennis Phillips at evens

Dennis, Ivan, Craig and Kelly vs the 5 middle stacks to win the Main Event at evens

I'll think of a few more. Suggestions anyone?

Odds on whether Kelly Kim is involved in the first all-in with a call pot or not maybe?

The blinds start at 120k/240k from memory so play is very deep-stacked, Craig Marquis in 8th place has 41BB and the chipleaders have over 100BB

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 07, 2008, 1:47am   #2
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Oops, I probably posted this in the wrong forum. Move to Live Poker or The Rail please mods if you don't think it belongs in Poker Stories.

Old Nov 07, 2008, 2:12am   #3
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

I am thinking about this one hard

I am from Perth and Scott's dad plays in the same dart league I am in I just need to convince myself that I can afford the $50
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 07, 2008, 8:27pm   #4
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

I'll take Marquis to finish top 6 at evens.

$50 on tilt anyone?

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 07, 2008, 11:58pm   #5
Badsastard
Sick, Sober and Sorry

Badsastard will become famous soon enoughBadsastard will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Badsastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnh View Post
I am thinking about this one hard

I am from Perth and Scott's dad plays in the same dart league I am in I just need to convince myself that I can afford the $50
I'll go 50/50 w/ you mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Beaks View Post
We're doomed I tell ya, DOOMED!
Badsastard est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 08, 2008, 4:05am   #6
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid hustlr View Post
I'll take Marquis to finish top 6 at evens.

$50 on tilt anyone?
Ugh, I think we both want the same side of this one

Anyone want to take four picks each for $50 with you taking either the 1/4/5/8 or 2/3/6/7 picks and the person with 2/3/6/7 getting Kelly Kim too? I'm happy with either 1/4/5/8 or 2/3/6/7/9.

Old Nov 09, 2008, 1:03am   #7
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

Link to the pokertube preview of the final table players' backgrounds and main event history.

http://www.pokertube.com/Movies.aspx...le_Preview_1_4

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2008, 1:36am   #8
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

Don't think it's being broadcast live is it? Tuesday night TSN/ESPN hasn't changed? Man is that ever pathetic.

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2008, 3:04pm   #9
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

after a lot of soul searching and long discussions with my bankroll...

My bankroll told me it would leave me if I made the bet.. apparently I am not giving it enough of my attention if I were to make the bet..

So I cannot cheat on it....
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2008, 5:56am   #10
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Looks like no takers.

Oh well.

I hope someone good wins. I'm not sure if it's live here in Australia either but we do have some poker on at 3am so who knows.

Marquis or Demidov to win please.