THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 07, 2009, 1:53pm   #11
Stepi
pro trapper

Stepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond repute

well, there are the 1000 FPP-sub-sats into 10000 FPP-sats for the EPT-Events, if you win the seat in the 1000 FPP i think u can unregister in the 10000 and keep those FPPs, at least that was 2,5 years ago when i did that once

edit: that said, it should work with all sats into FPP-sats, there are also some 250 FPP-rebuys around imo, but not atm, they are all gonna be scheduled at the/by the/on the (dont know which is correct) weekend for the next week

Hand too strong to r/f, too weak to r/c, too strong to open-fold since pushing is massively +EV, so, by process of elimination, we arrive at my favorite play

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq oʇ ƃuıoƃ ɯɐ ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Last edited by Stepi; Feb 07, 2009 at 2:04pm.
Stepi est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 07, 2009, 3:40pm   #12
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
No you cant, there is no cash game or tournament where you play FPPs (that said you can buy a step ticket with them)

EDIT: Lol I should read the thread. Stepi basically already posted this word for word!

There used to be but I'm not sure if it still works.

When Stars runs satellites into major tournaments they often have a say 1000FPP tourney that satellites into a 10,000 FPP qualifier or whatever. You used to be able to unregister for the qualifier and the FPPS would be returned to your account. I think they may have stopped this and force people to play but you could look into it.

I'm not aware of any other way to game the FPP system.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 09, 2009, 2:49am   #13
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Well, it can't hurt.... I got myself rakeback at Full Tilt through persistent requests/threats that I carried through with not to play there anymore due to lack of rakeback. It's amazing what a site will do for your business.
I've been trying the same thing. Here is the latest correspondence from Fulltilt. It's like they don't want my business.

Quote:
As you have been informed in previous correspondence you will be contacted by Full Tilt Poker if you are selected to participate. Unfortunately, we don't have any time frame.

At this time, we must advise you that, while we will be more than happy to answer your questions or concerns on any other topic, we will no longer be responding to any correspondence from you regarding receiving rakeback.

Regards,

Francis
Full Tilt Poker Support
What's especially annoying is I've been playing alot of 5/10 FL which is rake heaven for them.

Last edited by Boilermaker; Feb 09, 2009 at 2:52am.
Old Feb 09, 2009, 3:37am   #14
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

How did you get FTP to answer an email?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 09, 2009, 3:43am   #15
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWLLM View Post
How did you get FTP to answer an email?
Apparently I emailed them too many times.
Old Feb 14, 2009, 5:43pm   #16
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
EDIT: Lol I should read the thread. Stepi basically already posted this word for word!

There used to be but I'm not sure if it still works.

When Stars runs satellites into major tournaments they often have a say 1000FPP tourney that satellites into a 10,000 FPP qualifier or whatever. You used to be able to unregister for the qualifier and the FPPS would be returned to your account. I think they may have stopped this and force people to play but you could look into it.

I'm not aware of any other way to game the FPP system.
I believe you can still do this, but you can't count those fpp's to any bonus or anything. Not 100% sure though, because it has been quite a few months since I've done this.
kmay06 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2009, 5:29pm   #17
sully
Grinder

sully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sully

I know you can play in fpp satellites and if you win a seat into that tournament unregister and be given the buy in back into your account. I have never tried to satellite into a larger fpp buy in tournament only one's that you can use cash to buy into. Say if you was to win a fpp tournament into a 10+1 tournament you will be given 11 T$ into your account. These can only be used to play in other tournaments not cash games.

Sully
sully est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2009, 10:31pm   #18
Kristuzz
Grinder

Kristuzz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kristuzz Send a message via Skype™ to Kristuzz

Well seems like Stars answered my prayers...

I think you can still unregister from FPP satellites, as it was stated that points earned this way did not count towards the bonus requirement.
But anyway I am just gonna clear the bonus, or at least some of it and get on with my life...
Old Feb 20, 2009, 7:38pm   #19
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
As you have been informed in previous correspondence you will be contacted by Full Tilt Poker if you are selected to participate. Unfortunately, we don't have any time frame.

At this time, we must advise you that, while we will be more than happy to answer your questions or concerns on any other topic, we will no longer be responding to any correspondence from you regarding receiving rakeback.

Regards,

Francis
Full Tilt Poker Support

Haha, so this is the politically correct way to tell someone to fuck off. Nice.

TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2009, 10:49pm   #20
thorgrim
Flop Artist

thorgrim is on a distinguished road

Since this is already a a thread on FPP @ stars I thought I would ask here.

How much rake do you have to generate if you are bronze star to get 1 FPP?

My FPP seem to be stuck for the last few days, which is odd because usually I get a few per day. So before I look through some of my hands and figure out if I'm getting ripped off and then send off an email I hoped I could get some info on them. I went to the website and I couldn't find out the exact ratio you needed to earn a FPP. I thought it was 1 point per $1 of rake? Is that right? and what are the conditions? Do you have to be at the table or have actually bet/called the hand?
thorgrim est déconnecté   Reply With Quote