German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > Strategy > Beginners' Corner

Old Feb 12, 2009, 10:13pm   #1
Player1
Flop Artist

Player1 is on a distinguished road
Default Posting hands for evaluation

Hi,

I posted today my first 2 hands here and got a message that at first an admin hast to control my postings before he can make it public.

This was 3 hours ago.

I only wanna to ask, how long does that take time?

2. Question: Can I actually post here in german language and my postings will be translated for for example englich/america Community-members? Or is it beeter to post in english?

Thanks^^
Player1 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 12, 2009, 10:34pm   #2
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1 View Post
2. Question: Can I actually post here in german language and my postings will be translated for for example englich/america Community-members? Or is it beeter to post in english?

Thanks^^
There's a German section, if you're posting in German you should do it there. Otherwise, post in English.

And welcome to PTips!
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2009, 1:20am   #3
Player1
Flop Artist

Allr ight, thx.

At the german section - there only germans can read my hands - I mean is that a pure german Community or can anybody read my Postings?
Old Feb 13, 2009, 1:23am   #4
eli924
Doyle Look-alike

eli924 will become famous soon enougheli924 will become famous soon enough

Anybody can view all forums. The key is to understand german ; )
eli924 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2009, 1:26am   #5
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Something about the Germans wanting to make sure no-one else hears them talk to each other makes me nervous.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2009, 5:53am   #6
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

if one can speak englisch ones posts should be in english, except in the german forum.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2009, 11:05am   #7
Player1
Flop Artist

ok, thx so far^^
Old Feb 13, 2009, 11:39am   #8
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

our German strat forum ist much more active than the english one, not to say much better

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2009, 12:27pm   #9
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly, that's kinda true, that's why I hang around there so much harassing the Germans with my English posting skills..

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2009, 6:21pm   #10
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1 View Post
I mean is that a pure german Community
I really hope that is just an unfortunate translation.

Also, just so we're all clear, the OP posted hand histories with links/referrals in them, which led me to ban him once before. Because it appears there may have been a mistake, I have gone through and edited the links out and approved the posts. They are now in the nlhe strategy forum.

Just for future reference sake, any non-established posters who post referral links even once should be aware they face summary ban(hammering) by yours truly or any of the other mods (but most likely me cause I love to ban people).

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote