THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > Poker Stories

Old Feb 13, 2009, 3:54am   #1
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Hachem Deepstack Series (Stakeaments Volume 6)

Anyone else going? I just booked my flights. 8-23 March at Crown in Melbourne, great deep stack structures, great tournaments. Really looking forward to it

I might sell a couple percent when I figure out what i'm playing (it'll more than 10 events @ 230-550 per buy-in) but the buy-ins are so low that I can't really justify selling off more than a couple percent. If anyone wants 1% let me know. Max share this time since the buy-ins are so low that I really have to take most of my own action to make it worthwhile. A share will probably cost about $30-40 (maybe slightly less due to exchange rates) since i'll probably be playing 3-4k worth of buy-ins in total. I'm going to cap share sales at 10% in total so ten people can have 1% each. The next proper stakeaments will be Melb Champs in May, but I have to offer a few percent up this time anyway just for the adventure.

We're running at 2 winning stakes and 2 losing stakes so far. Time to tip the scales back in the winning direction

10x 1% shares remaining. Exact share price to follow but I can pretty much guarantee each share will be between $25 and $40 US, depending on what I play.

First ten people to reserve them will get priority. I'm only selling 10% in total this time.

Schedule can be viewed at crownpoker.com.au i'll post it later when i'm not at work.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 13, 2009, 4:50am   #2
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

hachem's a dickmunch

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...te-him-393420/

that is all
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2009, 5:27pm   #3
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red4Eva View Post
yup

obviously i wont be there swoop but good luck

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2009, 5:41pm   #4
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

I doth claimeth a share of the luckbox Swoop.

Lemme know how much it ends up costing and I'll ship to you on Stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2009, 7:52pm   #5
CMBurns
Excellent....

CMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWLLM View Post
I doth claimeth a share of the luckbox Swoop.

Lemme know how much it ends up costing and I'll ship to you on Stars.
+1

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/show...0&postcount=44
================================================== =
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
CMBurns hast du noch einen Termin frei, nachdem du Phill Ivey gecoached hast?
Ich will auch so eine Art Chuck Norris im Onlinepoker werden.
CMBurns est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2009, 8:43pm   #6
eli924
Doyle Look-alike

eli924 will become famous soon enougheli924 will become famous soon enough

I'm in for one share. Can send on FT.
eli924 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2009, 3:13am   #7
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I'm still deciding whether to play a couple of the higher buy-in events.

So far it's $3275 AUD (about 20-25 US per share, i'll work out the exact amount when I decide on the schedule)

Exchange rate seems to be hovering between 60/70c US = $1 AUD so we'll wait until closer to the date to freeze it.

Event 1 - $230 No Limit HoldemSun 8 March10:10am $230 buy in

Event 3 - Pot Limit Omaha (Second Chance Format)Tue 10 March7:10pm $230 buy in

Event 4 - Turbo No Limit HoldemWed 11 March7:10pm$230 buy in

Event 5 - PokerPro No Limit HoldemThu 12 March12:10pm$165 buy in

Event 6 - No Limit Holdem TerminatorThu 12 March7:10pm$340 buy in

Event 7 - No Limit Holdem Day One - Flight OneFri 13 March12:10pm$340 buy in

High Stakes Holdem SatelliteSat 14 March7:10pm$300 buy in

Event 8 - H.O.R.S.E. Sun 15 March7:10pm$550 buy in

Event 10 - Pot Limit Holdem / OmahaMon 16 March7:10pm$340 buy in

Event 15 - Main Event Day One - Flight One ($300K Prizepool Guarantee)Thu 19 March7:10pm $550 buy in

...but i'll probably decide to play one or two of the higher buy-in events as well

These are the events i'm considering adding to the schedule

Event 13 - Joe Hachem Shorthanded ShootoutWed 18 March12:10pm$1,650 buy in

Event 14 - High Stakes HoldemThu 19 March12:10pm$2,700 buy in

Event 9 - No Limit Holdem 6 HandedMon 16 March12:10pm$1,100 buy in

I'm quite likely to play either the 6max or HSH event (especially if I can sat into HSH) but i'll probably skip the shoot-out since it really isn't great value for the price with the short-ish blind levels.

Event 7 and the Main Event have a Repechage flight (Day 1c) where you can buy in again if you bust on Day 1a or 1b. If I bust in either on Day 1, i'll play the repechage and use my own money to buy-in but your share for that event will be halved due to the doubled buy-in. Too much value to pass on a second chance in those events.

Structures can be found here

https://www.crownpoker.com.au/Assets...res%202009.pdf

Take a look at how good the structures are. The levels are a few minutes shorter than normal but the starting stack is about triple what you would normally find with events of these buy-ins so it's quite the tradeoff. Often, the BB isn't equal to the starting stack until nearly level 20.

And yes, Hachem refusing to shake my hand when I busted him in the PLO8 event at Vic Champs last year makes me agree with the general assessment of him, although he isn't really that bad.

Last edited by SwoopAE; Feb 14, 2009 at 3:16am.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2009, 7:12am   #8
KrappyKonnect
Professional

KrappyKonnect will become famous soon enough

So if i buy 1% of you I get 1% of your winnings? Ill buy the rest of you up, or however much you will let me, if you want multiple people on your stake. Just clarify how much i can buy and ill escrow or whatever.
KrappyKonnect est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2009, 10:34am   #9
shabak
Doyle Look-alike

shabak is on a distinguished road

I'll take 1%.
Better yet, I'll take 1.27% if possible
________
Coach purses

Last edited by shabak; Apr 30, 2011 at 8:28pm.
shabak est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2009, 11:56am   #10
Canja
Brunson

Canja will become famous soon enough

In for one share.
I'll ship it on stars...
Canja est déconnecté   Reply With Quote