THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Apr 25, 2009, 2:35am   #31
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

http://armorgames.com/play/3527/gemcraft-chapter-0

Just tried a level or so, soooooo much more depth than the first one, so far love the additions and changes.

Hell beside the fact it has gems and it is shiny I think even Mr.Picky Doulbledude will like it ;)
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 25, 2009, 2:46am   #32
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnh View Post

Just tried a level or so, soooooo much more depth than the first one, so far love the additions and changes.

Hell beside the fact it has gems and it is shiny I think even Mr.Picky Doulbledude will like it ;)
Oh nooooooooooooooooooo.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 8:03am   #33
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnh View Post

You know what? You're right. It's good.

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2009, 4:21pm   #34
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

I don't know about anyone else I went in thinking I was gonna crush this for the first 1/3 of the game or so but hell I was getting a little flanged up on like the 4th level lol.....

This is hard and I am addictedly loving it..
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
Old Apr 30, 2009, 10:37pm   #35
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of

Ok, strat confirmation needed ggnh. Pure for traps and dual for towers amirite?
Old May 01, 2009, 3:33am   #36
ggnh
Disco

yeah traps increase the specialties of your gems and tower do more damage

Poison traps , mana traps, slow traps kinda in the order. Although poision stacks, spacing them out seems to give a better ROI ;)

Make sure to go back and do the different options for each level cause you need those skill points.

If you played the first one, the same strat does not do you well, and mana pool spell doesn't really seem worth it except for the big boss ones.

If you bump up the mana pool just before the minions come, they will usualy fill you up. I have only fought the first acient one.. its like I am learning the game all over and the first has barely helped me at all
Old May 01, 2009, 4:24pm   #37
skeptix82
Making Monies

Uh oh, I know a lot of your lives have been wrecked by ggnh posting the new gemcraft. Let me further that sentiment by linking the NEW DESKTOP TOWER DEFENSE. The game that started it all (imo). SFAwesome!

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Casu...desktop-td-pro
Old May 07, 2009, 1:54pm   #38
medhopz
Brunson

medhopz will become famous soon enoughmedhopz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to medhopz

hope this is ok...
I used to make flash games, here are 2:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/361616

http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1241703505

click spacebar to become invisible or something
(just checked out the second one, high score list still working)

this is from a long time a go so no hating
medhopz est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2009, 6:14am   #39
skeptix82
Making Monies

I had forgotten about this one

Magic Pen

And we got the new

Totem Destroyer 2
Old May 12, 2009, 3:01pm   #40
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to quickly let you guys know I appreciate the life-ruining you just dished out.

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote