THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Nov 25, 2009, 4:28pm   #41
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU View Post
Just wanted to quickly let you guys know I appreciate the life-ruining you just dished out.
Check OP for more of the same.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 25, 2009, 9:18pm   #42
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

I say thanks, the rest of my life says it hates you.

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2009, 12:12pm   #43
john_delay
underwhelmed

john_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond repute

xpost from german thread:

2handed fun:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Joli...-forest-temple

pure speed
http://adamatomic.com/canabalt/
try and beat matpio
my personal best is only around 4500 :/
Old Nov 28, 2009, 2:11pm   #44
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptix82 View Post
At level 41 now. This is good.

Quote:
- jimmytrick
Quote:
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
Old Nov 28, 2009, 2:12pm   #45
DoubleU
Calling station #1

Oh, and I got 7035 @ Canabalt

Quote:
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Old Jun 01, 2010, 6:58pm   #46
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

just started playing this again. calling doubleu - im coming for your score again.

new link for it btw - http://www.funny-games.biz/yetisports5.html
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2010, 7:17pm   #47
DoubleU
Calling station #1

Bring it imo.

Quote:
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Old Jun 01, 2010, 7:21pm   #48
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

fully life-tilted and my hatred for vultures is now back in full effect. not quitting till i beat the old top score though.
Old Jun 01, 2010, 7:45pm   #49
DoubleU
Calling station #1

I like your style.

Quote:
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Old Jun 01, 2010, 7:53pm   #50
Red4Eva
Grinder

i'm pretty sure if the object was to drill all the giraffes in the chest and shoot backwards i'd be champion of the world.

i hit my desk pretty hard after nailing the fucking 1k tree for the 5th time in a row and my roommate walks in and is like "You just take a sick beat or something?" and i just answer "FUCKING YETI SPORTS."