THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 01, 2009, 4:27am   #1
KrappyKonnect
Professional

KrappyKonnect will become famous soon enough
Default February

I dropped 17k to start, took a break and got on a heater, got unstuck and up 10k, dropped that in one horrid day, then somehow destroyed a crappy reg at omaha hi lo and finished the month at:

+9,992

This month definitely could of been better for me, but i have serious tilt issues. I probably would of only lost 7k in that 17k downswing if i knew when to quit and stopped chasing losses. Probably need to take up meditation or something. Hopefully I will have a big march, I totally feel it coming. I'm already up 2k this month in 25 minutes, so off on the right foot.Thought id share my month with you, now how was yours?
KrappyKonnect est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 01, 2009, 4:43am   #2
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

-100NL
-950$ in rb
-375$ in donkaments/rake race

-4400$ total

march should be 200NL, but odds are i'll puss out and play another month of 100NL.
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 01, 2009, 6:49am   #3
MikkeD
Poker Hobo

MikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrappyKonnect View Post
I dropped 17k to start, took a break and got on a heater, got unstuck and up 10k, dropped that in one horrid day, then somehow destroyed a crappy reg at omaha hi lo and finished the month at:

+9,992

This month definitely could of been better for me, but i have serious tilt issues. I probably would of only lost 7k in that 17k downswing if i knew when to quit and stopped chasing losses. Probably need to take up meditation or something. Hopefully I will have a big march, I totally feel it coming. I'm already up 2k this month in 25 minutes, so off on the right foot.Thought id share my month with you, now how was yours?

Sorry we couldn't flip in the IRC for the extra $8 to get you back into the right place. Come chat more and we can flip next time maybe....

P.S. Reminder - IRC is for fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJqswLi3uE

nm

I get a penny here and there - it's like a flock of doves left and each of them pooped 1c into my account.

What the medications can't do - let Floyd do the rest.

*sigh* Used to be a good site.

Last edited by MikkeD; Mar 01, 2009 at 6:51am.
MikkeD est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 01, 2009, 8:52am   #4
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Got 6 Aces will become famous soon enoughGot 6 Aces will become famous soon enough

+$2700~
Old Mar 01, 2009, 8:57am   #5
GoldfishUltraDeluxe
Grinder

GoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really nice
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

-4 rep points

+$600~

Yay, 200 posts reached, although this is in March obviously...

Last edited by GoldfishUltraDeluxe; Mar 01, 2009 at 9:04am.
GoldfishUltraDeluxe est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 01, 2009, 1:43pm   #6
shabak
Doyle Look-alike

shabak is on a distinguished road

+1200$ at 200NL and 100NL
+400$ at 50PLO and 100PLO
+300$ at sunday warm up and the 125k gtd.
-1000$ at live poker
=900$
This month was a total waste of time.
I hate poker.
________
Harley-Davidson Fxs

Last edited by shabak; Apr 30, 2011 at 8:31pm.
shabak est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 01, 2009, 1:50pm   #7
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

+about 12K

Lots of grinding low stakes online ...

And playing bigger games live (20/40 and 30/60 and a 2/5 PLO underground game that plays bigger than a 5/10 online PLO game)

I had +6K night in the PLO game including a $5800 pot

Last edited by joeyjoejoejr; Mar 01, 2009 at 1:55pm.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 01, 2009, 2:17pm   #8
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

About +1.5-2k thanks to a second place finish in a 30r and winning a couple of $26 90mans

Was stuck about 2k at one point though so i'm happy with how the month turned out. Made a lot of deep runs that I lost a key flip on too so it could have been even better.

March will be big one way or the other, spending 7-10k in live buyins @ Hachem Deepstack between myself and staking Lolercaust for the series.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 01, 2009, 3:43pm   #9
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

Im like 1K up this month with RB

Second losing month ever
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 01, 2009, 4:11pm   #10
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

Been slacking on the volume lately. Ran great at 50nl, ran like a beaten down 3 legged dog at 100nl. Ran great live. Just over a grand in all.

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote