THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 17, 2009, 2:19am   #1
awless
Grinder

awless has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default WSOPE shuffle

they are showing this programme on UK TV...titled something like 'betfair world series of poker'...

I just watched the first episode...said there were 52 bracelet winners in the field...lol. tough.
awless est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 17, 2009, 6:22am   #2
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Quote:
Originally Posted by awless View Post
said there were 52 bracelet winners in the field
Out of a field of 363!

Super tough field. Definitely not an event I'm in any hurry to play again. The table I spent most of my tenure at was when I moved to the seat vacated by Sorel Mizzi. The two players to my immediate left were Nenad Medic and Barry Greenstein. Others at the table were Florian Langmann, Theo Jorgensen, and Mel Judah. Looking back, it makes sense to me why I bolted back to the U.S. after just three nights in London. I was basically like, "ahhhhh!! run!!!!"

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2009, 4:17pm   #3
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Out of a field of 363!

Super tough field. Definitely not an event I'm in any hurry to play again. The table I spent most of my tenure at was when I moved to the seat vacated by Sorel Mizzi. The two players to my immediate left were Nenad Medic and Barry Greenstein. Others at the table were Florian Langmann, Theo Jorgensen, and Mel Judah. Looking back, it makes sense to me why I bolted back to the U.S. after just three nights in London. I was basically like, "ahhhhh!! run!!!!"
u should have come to france imo
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2009, 11:23pm   #4
Iestyn75
Professional

Iestyn75 will become famous soon enoughIestyn75 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
u should have come to france imo
Couple of days in Wales would have been enough, though I accept that Calais is marginally closer to London.
Iestyn75 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2009, 11:33pm   #5
awless
Grinder

awless has a little shameless behaviour in the past

if its not +ev why bother? unless your not interested in ev anyways.

theres gotta be better things to do in europe for a few days rather than sit cheek by jowl with pokers elite players, while waiting to see if lady luck is going to do you a few favours.
awless est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2015, 7:41pm   #6
rourkem
Flop Artist

rourkem is an unknown quantity at this point

I was looking to see on the upcoming World Series Poker. Any one into betting here like in Betfair?
Old Dec 27, 2015, 5:29am   #7
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all