THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 01, 2009, 3:21am   #1
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold
Default **April Graphs**

+ 975$ rakerace
+1450$ rakeback
Total: 12k~

[x] best month evar
[x] new years resolution compleete

POST YOURZ.
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 01, 2009, 9:51am   #2
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

down 6k overall, that includes like 5k in buyin for the SCOOP where I didnt cash

[x] first month down since august
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2009, 9:58am   #3
shabak
Doyle Look-alike

shabak is on a distinguished road

WOW red4eva, great month! wp! your numbers make wanna move to 6max.

I didn't have a good month as this, but I have no complains.
+6000 at 100NL&200NL
+650 bonus
-1000~ live 1/3 game
-600 at 100PLO
=
5000~
________
Paxil Settlements

Last edited by shabak; Apr 30, 2011 at 8:34pm.
shabak est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2009, 12:03pm   #4
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Got 6 Aces will become famous soon enoughGot 6 Aces will become famous soon enough

+$1200~

another bad month, was suppose to play 150k hands but actually played about 25k thanks to new puppy yaaaay!!

how many fkin tournaments with more than 180 players do I have to play before getting a substantial win?
Old May 01, 2009, 12:06pm   #5
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Didnt play nearly as much as past months

Results on Pokerstars total 72K hands

-3200 mass tabling FR
+2400 6max
-800 HU
+3500 PLO
+7000 milestone and FPP bonuses

Results on cake total about 500 hands playing much bigger than I should
(+22K 25/50NL HU, +7K 10/20 NL HU)

Overall best month ever though in terms of BB won one of the worst
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2009, 12:36pm   #6
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I forget whether I wom my WSOP seat and hit my $6800 80k GTD cash in late March or early April; since then i'm up something like 7-8k online and down 2k live thanks to today's awful, awful showing at ANZPT Sydney. I've had a very good 5-6 weeks online; i'm running hot and playing well.

Today though, I ran worse than I have run in any deepstack live tournament ever. Sigh at sample size of 1 MTT

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2009, 1:37pm   #7
medhopz
Brunson

medhopz will become famous soon enoughmedhopz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to medhopz

im basicly wasting time with poker
making very little each month if any at all
any ways this month:

+300 mtts
+20 or so sng
-50 HUSNG
-50 25nl

buttom line +180
somewhere around that area
i rarley play live now a days
medhopz est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2009, 2:55pm   #8
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoejoejr View Post
(+22K 25/50NL HU, +7K 10/20 NL HU)
How the hell do you play so much higher than your usual game and still play ok?

Ive been playing 600nl for years and a couple10Ks of 1KNL too and I become super scared money at 2KNL

April was pretty bad, didnt play a lot and ran pretty big under EV, for once
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2009, 3:10pm   #9
rpark
Doyle Look-alike

rpark will become famous soon enough

On vacation last half of April so really never played much poker but up $3K plus another $300 rakeback. I am half way to my New Years Resolution with 8 months to go

Last edited by rpark; May 01, 2009 at 3:21pm.
rpark est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2009, 7:37pm   #10
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
How the hell do you play so much higher than your usual game and still play ok?

Ive been playing 600nl for years and a couple10Ks of 1KNL too and I become super scared money at 2KNL

April was pretty bad, didnt play a lot and ran pretty big under EV, for once

I have played a lot 3/6 and 5/10 not so much this year but towards the end of last year so 10/20 is a normal shot. I play tons of 1/2 now since im mass tabling and i'm probably -ve playing 24 tables of 3/6 or 5/10.

This guy is awful so when I saw him waiting at 10/20 I sat and he challenged me to 25/50 later so I accepted. I was planning on a 10K stoploss.

I dont become scared money at these stakes in fact I think its the opposite, I start gambling more. Thats probably because i'm sick or whatever. It sure is a different feeling fliping preflop at 25/50NL then 1/2NL.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote