THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Nov 01, 2009, 11:16pm   #1
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of
Default October

-$9000 2/4, 3/6 and bit of 5/10
-$8000 10/20 shots
+$2000 Omaha mostly 2/4

+$16000 8 game mostly 20/40 and 40/80 ran well in big 10/20 PLO pots

+95000 VPPs , 150000 or so more for supernova elite

+$12000 rakeback (800000 hand milestone included)

Curious how sick Seb's month was, 400/800? WTF
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 01, 2009, 11:30pm   #2
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

+250$ rakerace
+2450$ 2/5 Live

$6.5k~ total

i hate college
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 02, 2009, 12:43am   #3
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

-2K + RB in 45K hands, worst month eva
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 02, 2009, 1:59am   #4
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Made a little over 6k online and a couple hundred live

It's nice to be running good again.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 02, 2009, 3:00am   #5
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

Got in about 78'000 hands. Took in around 5'000$, all said. I was untouchable for the first half of the month, made around 60 buyins in like 40'000 hands. Second half of the month was like getting repeatedly raped on my wedding day. This month I'm hoping to fucking up the play.

Aiming to get in closer to 90'000 hands, and doing so with one less table. Been playing 6, dropping to 5 to play less autopilot and really concentrate on the game.

Took the last 4 days off and have been soaking up the new Bluefire membership I just got (love it). Time to switch fucking gears, stoked for the month to come.

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 02, 2009, 3:35am   #6
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

up about $3 online, haven't played much.

Played just under 22 hours live of NL $200 and started out losing a buy-in and a half. Caught up and ended up $201 or $9.24/hour - not enough to quit my day job.

I've finally started to keep good track of my live games.

-d

Last edited by darryl; Nov 07, 2009 at 1:46am.
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 02, 2009, 6:35am   #7
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Meh. Couple failed shots at NL 100, one spectularly awful one, and ran bad-ish at NL 50. Ended up about $440 up, thank god for $580 rakeback. Oh yeah, and on the 31st I found out Party Poker had deposited $10 in my account so I decided I'd try to run it up with some "aggressive bankroll management", lol. Cashed out $141 yesterday. I should do that everyday.

Overall: +$1161

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 02, 2009, 11:02am   #8
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

pretty good

numbers

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 02, 2009, 11:43am   #9
shabak
Doyle Look-alike

shabak is on a distinguished road

1000NL +1000
600NL +1200
400NL +9200
200NL +5900
100NL +1000
PLO -500
LIVE +300
=18100$

on a sader side, started november with a -2k session
shabak est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 02, 2009, 12:52pm   #10
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

only played live for 3 sessions and finished +$400. I am trying hard to resist the would have could have excuse but....

would have been +$1400 but I flopped a set of Kings, got busted by a one outer 8c on the river for quads. the hand played itself. was a huge hand, three ways vs AK and 88, money went in on the flop.