THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 31, 2009, 10:24am   #1
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of
Default March!

Played a few hands here and there ...

Not really playing well just a lot of hands

small chart is 1/2 PLO

also
+3K MTT with 50% ROI
+2K Live 20/40,30/60 over two sesions
-3K Live 50/100 Limit Omaha High over about half an hour

With rakeback about 20K month

oh and... 92K VPP for 262K on the year. I dont think I'm going to stop now so supernova elite awaits...meh

Last edited by joeyjoejoejr; Mar 31, 2009 at 10:56am.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 31, 2009, 1:55pm   #2
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Got 6 Aces will become famous soon enoughGot 6 Aces will become famous soon enough

Shit month didn't play much (25kish) and enjoyed many set over sets which is why....

+$1158.70

Target for next month is to play 150k hands to make up for such a lazy month in March. Stoopid poker.
Old Mar 31, 2009, 2:19pm   #3
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

lewlvolume

all 100NL
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2009, 2:48pm   #4
shabak
Doyle Look-alike

shabak is on a distinguished road

Was like +4k after one week.
But finnished month just +1k.
I suck at poker and I hate this game.
I think I need help
________
YAMAHA YZF1000R THUNDERACE HISTORY

Last edited by shabak; Apr 30, 2011 at 8:32pm.
shabak est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2009, 4:49pm   #5
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

1st *: 2NL 4 tabling
2nd *: stopped multi-tabling
3rd *: moved up to 5NL
4th *: moved up to 50NL
5th *: moved back to 5NL

-$40.30 in tournaments and SNGs

=
$47.82

I am sad I didn't break 5k hands. I thought I played a lot this month, but only playing one table hurts my total number of hands. Still I feel that my current skill level isn't good enough to try and play more then one or two tables at a time.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2009, 8:12pm   #6
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

omg joey that is sick.

Here's my monthly:

+ 150 bonus = almost 900

[x] won monies
[x] cheeseburger stakes
[x] more cheeseburgers than I ever made before in one month imo
[x] still kinda happy with it

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2009, 8:33pm   #7
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Live Donkaments: +2.5k
Live Donkaments Staking/Swaps: -1.5k
Live Expenses + Cash: -$1k or so
Online Donkaments: + about 18k or so (10k of which is a WSOP ME seat)

Overall
+$8k
+1x $10k World Series of Poker Main Event seat

~18k total

Fantastic month obviously thanks to WSOP ME seat and $80k GTD final table

Seeing joey make the same 20-tabling in a 'bad' month makes me want to play cash games more.

First time i've almost doubled my roll in a month since my FTOPS final table last year.

Last edited by SwoopAE; Mar 31, 2009 at 8:37pm.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2009, 9:26pm   #8
Mr Beaks
Don't got it going on

Mr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really nice

Back into the fray. Deposited $50 at Pacific and currently stand at $325 after about 7k hands at 10NL. If it wasn't for the fact that there's no money in it I could quite enjoy crushing this level

Determined to grind up the levels properly this time. April is up to $400 then monster 20NL until I hit $600 and then move (bizarrely) to 30NL.
Old Mar 31, 2009, 9:43pm   #9
KrappyKonnect
Professional

KrappyKonnect will become famous soon enough

up 40k give or take $100. I got off to a sick start and sick finish. This was best part

Absolutely murdered that table(started with 1200 never reloaded). Definite record.

Edit: Just picked up 3k in a 100/200 razz game so its 43k now. Ties best month ever!

Last edited by KrappyKonnect; Mar 31, 2009 at 11:11pm.
KrappyKonnect est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2009, 10:07pm   #10
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

+23K approx...
40K hands
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote