THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Apr 30, 2009, 2:28pm   #11
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

LOL

What took so long, i posted that days ago!!!!!!

MRV
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 13, 2009, 3:05pm   #12
JJS6866
Grinder

JJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really nice
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I wish I had put some money on the pens to win the cup at the beginning of the playoffs.

Steelers win superbowl. Pens win Stanley cup. Pirates win world series??????
JJS6866 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2009, 2:59am   #13
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS6866 View Post
I wish I had put some money on the pens to win the cup at the beginning of the playoffs.

Steelers win superbowl. Pens win Stanley cup. Pirates win world series??????

well 2 out of 3 aint bad
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2009, 3:45pm   #14
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

bah, pittsburg didn't have to wait 83 years for greatness, sorry Boston.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2009, 6:28pm   #15
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
bah, pittsburg didn't have to wait 83 years for greatness, sorry Boston.
The waiting only makes it sweeter PJ...besides it was 86 years but who was counting?
Old Jun 15, 2009, 9:12pm   #16
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjack9 View Post
The waiting only makes it sweeter PJ...besides it was 86 years but who was counting?

and many dont know but before that they were a dynasty...Sox in 5 over the Cards

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2009, 9:55pm   #17
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

i think i've waited long enough, and both buf teams always have a threat of moving, so i think if there is nothing within 5 years i'll just consider it a push and move to chicago
Old Jun 17, 2009, 2:07am   #18
bluesjack9
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
i think i've waited long enough, and both buf teams always have a threat of moving, so i think if there is nothing within 5 years i'll just consider it a push and move to chicago
Come to Boston, more championships and the weather's nicer although, come to think of it, compared to Buffalo, Chicago is the Bahammas
Old Jun 17, 2009, 8:56pm   #19
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

chicago is right on par with Buffalo's climate and general living conditions (with better economy!)

Boston would be a great place to live if i wanted to be a traitor to everyone i've known and everything i have ever believed in. lol.
Old Jun 17, 2009, 9:25pm   #20
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Yo sir you picked the wrong team Hossa (sung with a spanish accent)

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote