THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 23, 2009, 9:47am   #21
Grisu_1981
Grinder

Grisu_1981

I'll take a share please. Money sent on FTP.

Cheers and good luck to you sir.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 23, 2009, 12:09pm   #22
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

I'll take 2 please (just so it doesn't look like I'm only after stakeback).

I ship on FTP later today.

Just for the record - how do you intend to handle rebuys if you need more than predicted?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.

Last edited by expopcorn; Apr 23, 2009 at 12:13pm.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2009, 1:57pm   #23
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

I was going to use the allotted monies for rebuys, and if I went broke, just drop from the tournament. The stack will be deep and the structure slow, so it shouldn't be an issue. If you'd like to suggest alternatives, I'll listen to them and stakers can vote on what they would like.
Old Apr 23, 2009, 3:07pm   #24
CMBurns
Excellent....

CMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptix82 View Post
CMBurns - 4 Confirmed

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/show...0&postcount=44
================================================== =
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
CMBurns hast du noch einen Termin frei, nachdem du Phill Ivey gecoached hast?
Ich will auch so eine Art Chuck Norris im Onlinepoker werden.
CMBurns est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2009, 8:04pm   #25
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was going to use the allotted monies for rebuys, and if I went broke, just drop from the tournament. The stack will be deep and the structure slow, so it shouldn't be an issue. If you'd like to suggest alternatives, I'll listen to them and stakers can vote on what they would like.
I would hate for you to have to leave a good table in the rebuys due to a bad beat/cooler. By my calculation to allow you an optional additional double rebuy in each tourney would cost $3/share.

I would like to see you have this option and it could be funded either:

1. up front payment for each share refundable if not used - more hassle for you to refund unused portions.

2. deducted from winnings (hopefully) but guaranteed by stakers if no winnings - need to trust us all to pay up the extra.

If you found yourself at a table of top players (most likely in $100R) then we would have to trust you not to use the extra when you don't have an edge.

Any thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2009, 8:36pm   #26
blackaces
Professional

blackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by expopcorn View Post
I would hate for you to have to leave a good table in the rebuys due to a bad beat/cooler. By my calculation to allow you an optional additional double rebuy in each tourney would cost $3/share.

I would like to see you have this option and it could be funded either:

1. up front payment for each share refundable if not used - more hassle for you to refund unused portions.

2. deducted from winnings (hopefully) but guaranteed by stakers if no winnings - need to trust us all to pay up the extra.

If you found yourself at a table of top players (most likely in $100R) then we would have to trust you not to use the extra when you don't have an edge.

Any thoughts?
i like option 2.
sent money on stars (dntrvrmplz) can u plz confirm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
ach kack fullring
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavv View Post
Gott hasst mich offensichtlich. Ich hasse ihn auch. Der scheiss Wichser.
blackaces est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2009, 10:52pm   #27
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

I'll probably take one share if stars transfer is okay.
Just let me know.

Also for the rebuys you could either:

1. Take any rebuys out of the overall winnings (upto say a max of 10 rebuys)
2. Take any rebuys out of the tournament you add extra rebuys too (possibly double the take out or there is no reward $ for you.)
I.E. If you use an extra 2 rebuys for $100 each you would get 100x2x2=400 from the prize pool. The remainder would be split 60/40 with your stakers as per original agreement.
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2009, 3:55am   #28
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

I would be alright with option #2 if you guys want. With that many tournaments it will be practically unheard of for me to not have some cashes, so the likeliness that stakers would have to pony up more is very slim.

Adding confirmations now.

Yes Staphros, Stars monies are fine.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 4:51am   #29
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

money shipped on stars
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2009, 5:28am   #30
CMBurns
Excellent....

CMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would be alright with option #2 if you guys want. With that many tournaments it will be practically unheard of for me to not have some cashes, so the likeliness that stakers would have to pony up more is very slim.
agree.

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/show...0&postcount=44
================================================== =
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
CMBurns hast du noch einen Termin frei, nachdem du Phill Ivey gecoached hast?
Ich will auch so eine Art Chuck Norris im Onlinepoker werden.
CMBurns est déconnecté   Reply With Quote