THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 22, 2009, 4:14am   #1
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS
Default "Free" Sponge ($7.95)

Spongetech site

As seen on HSN!!

$2 of S&H goes toward Autism Charity

One last chance to get your attention

The deal: You pay $7.95 S&H and you get 1 green sponge that is pre-loaded with soap and car wax. Sponge is good for 8-10 washes.

$2 of S&H goes toward Darryl Strawberry Foundation for Autism

If anyone gets one, i would like to know what you thought about the product and your buying experience!
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis

Last edited by MRVEGAS; Apr 22, 2009 at 4:20am.
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 26, 2009, 4:18pm   #2
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all

I got mine in 3 days, i washed two vehicles with it, they were both dirty. I washed them with water and the sponge, they both look great.

Doesnt do so well with grease and bug splats, so a degreaser rag or something is needed.

Also, big problem, i didnt follow the directions and soak the sponge in water before squeezing it, i ripped it and it broke in half about the end of the second wash. So, the duribility is suspect since 8 washes it what you are supposed to get.

Supposed to be getting so more stuff from them next week sometime.
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
Old May 07, 2009, 11:25pm   #3
MRVEGAS
Dude

Hey quick update:

I got the investor kit it included: "The combo pack" (sponge, chamois, degreaser sponge) pet bowl cleaner sponge, 1 wax+wash sponge, 1 pet sponge. product/advertising guide. Also, another green sponge

[/In front is sponge how it comes(right), then after full of water.(left)

They worked great, the yellow sponge gets very soapy ( the green free one not as much) puddle pals got very soapy, dog sponge has "massaging bumps" on it

I followed the directions, sponges worked perfect, cars look great, washed and waxed. I got got a dog too (MinPin) worked fine.

Last edited by MRVEGAS; May 08, 2009 at 1:51pm.
Old May 16, 2009, 7:29pm   #4
MRVEGAS
Dude

Go Sponge GO!!
Old May 20, 2009, 4:21pm   #5
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

yeah the Sponge is on fire
tell me Mr V who do you trade with? I called Schwab to open an account thinking to buy me some sponge but the Vig seems outragous.
12.95 for the first 1000 shares then a penny and a half for any amount over that.
Then the same to sell right?
For a penny stock like sponge how can you make a profit?
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2009, 9:52pm   #6
MRVEGAS
Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjack9 View Post
yeah the Sponge is on fire
tell me Mr V who do you trade with? I called Schwab to open an account thinking to buy me some sponge but the Vig seems outragous.
12.95 for the first 1000 shares then a penny and a half for any amount over that.
Then the same to sell right?
For a penny stock like sponge how can you make a profit?

Yeah, thats outrageous. I use scottrade its $7 a trade, and your right its the same to buy same to sell ($14) If you wanna use it PM me, let me see if there is a refferal thing going. sogo trades is only $3 a trade and you get 100 free trades, but from what ive heard its pretty basic, not as many bells and whistles like scottrade.

To Make a profit you gotta buy a decent amount of shares.

P.S. i gotta load of SPNG, so much so me and CEO talk once a week, lol

Last edited by MRVEGAS; May 20, 2009 at 9:55pm.
Old May 20, 2009, 11:48pm   #7
Bonsai29
fortune´s biggest pimp

Bonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRVEGAS View Post

Go Sponge GO!!

wtF

what happened to all of u?

MrV on sponge ... skepx on alice ... dude on what???
"I wouldn't be so quick to blame TV poker. I would wager it's something more in the neighborhood of poor upbringing / sub-par schools / eating paint chips and other various household toxins. If they didn't have poker to yell (or type) nonsensically about, they would just stand on the street corner and scream obscenities." zolaboy
---

"building a huge catapult clearly is the best solution here"

2muchMoney

Bonsai29 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2009, 12:48am   #8
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRVEGAS View Post

P.S. i gotta load of SPNG, so much so me and CEO talk once a week, lol
That's funny Mr V and Mr Sponge

Thanks for the tip on Scott trade, I'll check them out
Old May 21, 2009, 7:25pm   #9
bluesjack9
Professional

Ok Mr V thanks for the tip on Scott trade..opened my account and got me some sponge...of course the TWLLM effect was immediate LOL
Just do me a favor ok?...tell the CEO not to call me at home ok?
Old Jun 02, 2009, 5:40pm   #10
MRVEGAS
Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjack9 View Post
Ok Mr V thanks for the tip on Scott trade..opened my account and got me some sponge...of course the TWLLM effect was immediate LOL
Just do me a favor ok?...tell the CEO not to call me at home ok?

Hey!!! Things should seem a little brighter today

Check the latest PR!!!

MRV