THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 18, 2009, 10:02pm   #1
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82
Default FTOPS Stake Results & Etc

Rebuy $ in stake : $566

Rebuy $ used : $795

795 - 566 = 229

Bounties : $320

Gross Cashes : $1742.83

1742.83 + 320 - 229 = $1833.83

100 shares

1833.83 / 100 = 18.34

Each share is worth $18.34

Stakers have the option to receive cash payment for the value of their shares now through either FTP or Stars (I would prefer Stars), or to rollover the remainder of the stake and I'll play a regular session or two to try and bring that number up.

For those that want monies, either post your stars/ftp handle here or send me a PM.

$ for rollover - $1540.39

Last edited by skeptix82; May 19, 2009 at 12:32am.
skeptix82 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 18, 2009, 10:05pm   #2
CMBurns
Excellent....

CMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptix82 View Post
Stakers have the option to rollover the remainder of the stake and I'll play a regular session or two and win something like the Sunday Million.
This.

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/show...0&postcount=44
================================================== =
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
CMBurns hast du noch einen Termin frei, nachdem du Phill Ivey gecoached hast?
Ich will auch so eine Art Chuck Norris im Onlinepoker werden.
CMBurns est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2009, 10:15pm   #3
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMBurns View Post
This.
If you want a Sunday session, I can provide that, but you also have the option to normal weekday, low variance sessions.
Old May 18, 2009, 11:13pm   #4
evandijk70
Brunson

evandijk70 has a spectacular aura aboutevandijk70 has a spectacular aura aboutevandijk70 has a spectacular aura about
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I´m willing to rollover my shares. The sunday million is ok, but i guess from a stakers POV a midweek session is more +EV and lower variance? I'm fine with both options though. I won't be online for the rest of the week, so i'll let the rest of the stakers decide.
evandijk70 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2009, 11:14pm   #5
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Just ship me the 16*18.34=293.44$ on stars (Seb86 BESTOFFRANCE) plz

GG you are up in term of buy in

Next time use your luck in the 530 instead of a 22$ IMO
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2009, 11:16pm   #6
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

My vote is to roll it.... play a weekday session or 2 ...50-200 buyin type tournies

Last edited by joeyjoejoejr; May 18, 2009 at 11:22pm.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2009, 11:57pm   #7
skeptix82
Making Monies

Shipped monies seb. I will update OP with money left for rollover.
Old May 18, 2009, 11:58pm   #8
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

Roll it, agree with joey
Old May 19, 2009, 12:06am   #9
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

Roll it into a weekday session.
glockers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2009, 12:12am   #10
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptix82 View Post
Shipped monies seb. I will update OP with money left for rollover.
ok thx, if you win the million with the rollover, well... that wont be a nice feeling

GL still
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote