THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 01, 2009, 2:17am   #11
mr blonde
shortstack assassin

mr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptix82 View Post
he plays a different game. He would call it being a smooth and cool guy. Some might call it being judgmental. i call it trolling.
bingo!

mr blonde est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 01, 2009, 2:40am   #12
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRVEGAS View Post
Why, would you like to play?

MRV

steaks are too high for me. wouldnt wanna catch you on that heater either.
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2009, 5:24am   #13
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

I play for fun online and in general, but if you ever, EVER wanna play red4eva, online for whatever amount, im sure we can arrange something.

Did i say EVER enough.

Skeptix, you are nothing but wannabe and a weak scam artist, you come here and scam ptippers, you run low, then you beg for money to be "staked".

You then take their money and play and play non-staked tournys, then sure enough come time for the "staked" events, you dont even show up.

Same MO every single time, dont take my word for it go back and look. I bet "skeptix" is one of a trio of little wannabe internet poker hustlers.

I'd bet anything in those "staked" events skeptix, the one that begs isnt even playing.

Skeptix you are just a medicore wannabe, you play a watered down version of poker.

Skeptix playing poker is the equivalency to that of blind man throwing darts, you throw enough darts you are bound to hit near a bullseye one day. Only difference Skeptix cant afford his darts.

Thanks.
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis

Last edited by MRVEGAS; Jun 01, 2009 at 5:27am.
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2009, 5:29am   #14
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Seb, looking forward to reading these.

Play The Imperial mixed game for cash. I was going to myself but some of the half kill games and very strange games confused the shit out of me. It didn't even have the standard horse games.

Good luck buddy,, really interested in reading the blogs on cash games.
glockers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2009, 5:31am   #15
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red4Eva View Post

steaks are too high for me. wouldnt wanna catch you on that heater either.

LOL, what is your name on stars, what are you stats. I bet they are impressive.

Silly freakin kids, get a dam job.

What is your screenname stud?

You silly little punk, didnt have enough to play in the little tourny, you said you will "watch" LOL

pathetic little punk, WTF.
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis

Last edited by MRVEGAS; Jun 01, 2009 at 5:44am.
Old Jun 01, 2009, 5:38am   #16
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

lol
Old Jun 01, 2009, 5:44am   #17
MRVEGAS
Dude

Red4Eva

I sure hope you arent "Red4eva" on fulltilt, LOL

Post that little sharkscope please!!!!

tart.

MRV
Old Jun 01, 2009, 6:44am   #18
MRVEGAS
Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr blonde View Post
bingo!

Life troll BINGO!
Old Jun 01, 2009, 8:31am   #19
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Wow! There's some hostility in this thread! MRV... been a while since the wife let you out of the house or something?!

If you can get out to Vegas this summer, I got your cover at the Rhino. A small price to pay for getting to watch you work game.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2009, 9:12am   #20
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRVEGAS View Post

Red4Eva

I sure hope you arent "Red4eva" on fulltilt, LOL

Post that little sharkscope please!!!!

tart.

MRV
i am Red4Eva on full tilt. no money on stars, but if you have any money on cake i'd be glad to flip you for your entire roll.

heres a more accurate looking graph you sngmaster.
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote