THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 01, 2009, 9:18am   #21
MikkeD
Poker Hobo

MikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptix82 View Post
lol
Are you actually a real person MrV?

Bad luck regarding the gene pool if you are, nasty creation if you aren't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJqswLi3uE

nm

I get a penny here and there - it's like a flock of doves left and each of them pooped 1c into my account.

What the medications can't do - let Floyd do the rest.

*sigh* Used to be a good site.

Last edited by MikkeD; Jun 01, 2009 at 9:21am.
MikkeD est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 01, 2009, 12:07pm   #22
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

GL Seb, we'll have to have a PTips meetup once I get to Vegas in a week and a bit.

I'll do my first WSOP blog update sometime this week probably.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2009, 2:03pm   #23
mr blonde
shortstack assassin

mr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura aboutmr blonde has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRVEGAS View Post
I play for fun online and in general, but if you ever, EVER wanna play red4eva, online for whatever amount, im sure we can arrange something.

Did i say EVER enough.

Skeptix, you are nothing but wannabe and a weak scam artist, you come here and scam ptippers, you run low, then you beg for money to be "staked".

You then take their money and play and play non-staked tournys, then sure enough come time for the "staked" events, you dont even show up.

Same MO every single time, dont take my word for it go back and look. I bet "skeptix" is one of a trio of little wannabe internet poker hustlers.

I'd bet anything in those "staked" events skeptix, the one that begs isnt even playing.

Skeptix you are just a medicore wannabe, you play a watered down version of poker.

Skeptix playing poker is the equivalency to that of blind man throwing darts, you throw enough darts you are bound to hit near a bullseye one day. Only difference Skeptix cant afford his darts.

Thanks.
And let the games begin.........................

BTW Seb, good luck and I look forward to your blog.

mr blonde est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2009, 2:24pm   #24
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

Thanks for giving us french challanged peoples an english version to read. I am interested it what the WSOP is like from a non NL view of points

Peace
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2009, 3:53pm   #25
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red4Eva View Post

steaks are too high for me. wouldnt wanna catch you on that heater either.

LOL, Im better now Ozone!!

Hey Red4Eva, check some of the stock charts if you wanna look at some graphs, i havent the time to play on the internet like you do.

No thanks Zone, have fun at the Rhino, Im still crazy about the wife I'd go if she would come with me, I'd buy her a dance
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2009, 8:14pm   #26
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRVEGAS View Post

LOL, Im better now Ozone!!

Hey Red4Eva, check some of the stock charts if you wanna look at some graphs, i havent the time to play on the internet like you do.

No thanks Zone, have fun at the Rhino, Im still crazy about the wife I'd go if she would come with me, I'd buy her a dance
lol, your a joke. yes full tilt was the first pokersite i deposited on, and yes i played sngs and fucked around. went busto with a few 50$ deposits. redopsited on cake and got serious.

if you really wanna talk shit and be the "BMOC" then fine. if you'd like i will find a way to desposit on stars to play you HU. In a previous post you said "whatever amount."

4 tables of 200NL HU, atleast 10k hands. let me know, until then stfu and play your 5$ sngs.
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2009, 8:18pm   #27
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all

Quote:
lol, your a joke. yes full tilt was the first pokersite i deposited on, and yes i played sngs and fucked around. went busto with a few 50$ deposits. redopsited on cake and got serious.

if you really wanna talk shit and be the "BMOC" then fine. if you'd like i will find a way to desposit on stars to play you HU. In a previous post you said "whatever amount."

4 tables of 200NL HU, atleast 10k hands. let me know, until then stfu and play your 5$ sngs.

I loled, seriously
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
Old Jun 01, 2009, 8:23pm   #28
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

So this is where you're all hiding ..

*sits down with popcorn*

seriously though the trash talk is embarrassing ... you guys need a new repertoire
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2009, 9:14pm   #29
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 01, 2009, 9:47pm   #30
MRVEGAS
Dude

Quote:

Boy, havent i not put you in your place yet? You try and taunt and you lost.

You made youself look a bit foolish, and you continue to do so.

I have other priorties in life, i cant stayed glued to the computer all day, im sorry.

So, i guess you got me.

I play for leisure on the internet on the toughest site and maintain winning results, im happy with that.

If your able to think of something a bit more realistic, I would be happy to entertain it. I play on pokerstars.

Maybe one day you will have a life and understand.

Im flattered that a $2 stake player on FT, wants to teach me a lesson

P.S. It took me about 5-6 years to play that amount of SnGs

LOL, Geeks.

MRV

Last edited by MRVEGAS; Jun 01, 2009 at 9:52pm.