THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 04, 2009, 4:36pm   #1
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Got 6 Aces will become famous soon enoughGot 6 Aces will become famous soon enough
Default Bodog Lies

I deposited on Bodog to take advantage of the $500 first timers bonus thing and they have just informed me I am not getting the bonus because it wasn't running when I made the deposit............which is a lie.

They offered me £50 as a good will gesture which I then was not allowed to withdraw!! I am waiting on the e-mail to explain why this "good will gesture" is redundant.

Bunch of fucking lying pricks is pretty much what I'm saying.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 04, 2009, 5:02pm   #2
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Threaten to take it to 2+2 with evidence. Do so if you have said evidence.

They will cave very quickly if the thread picks up steam in NVG or Internet poker or any of the major forums over there.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 05, 2009, 5:34pm   #3
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Got 6 Aces will become famous soon enoughGot 6 Aces will become famous soon enough

Good idea dude, I have created the thread on 2+2 so let's see what happens
Old Jun 05, 2009, 10:15pm   #4
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

link?

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 05, 2009, 10:56pm   #5
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

No one will care on 2+2, everyone knows Bodog is a joke.

I still play there cause of the overlays, but their track record is ridiculous.
Old Jun 05, 2009, 11:25pm   #6
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptix82 View Post
No one will care on 2+2, everyone knows Bodog is a joke.

I still play there cause of the overlays, but their track record is ridiculous.
Probably true but it's worth five minutes of his time if there's a chance he ends up getting $500 out of it.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 06, 2009, 10:45am   #7
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

It's been sorted, I received an e-mail from them this morning finally admitting that I was eligible for the 100% bonus.

The 2+2er's thought I was trying to hit and run for the bonus without playing any pokers except for the first guy who was a tool and said my thread was too long but I checked his previous threads/posts and most of the forum members figured him for a tool so I ignored him.

Skeppers you are correct, bodog lied to me, tried to take money from my account and then pleaded ignorance during the whole thing, I will not be playing there again.
Old Jun 06, 2009, 11:29pm   #8
KS_Perfection
Professional

KS_Perfection will become famous soon enough

Whether you were planning to hit and run or not is irrelvant. Bodog should uphold any terms that they offer. If they wish to put some in that will discourage or hurt hit/runs than they should put that in writing as part of the terms of the bonus before you sign up.
KS_Perfection est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2009, 10:39pm   #9
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Well I thought it had been sorted on June 6th but it took a while longer. I'll keep the story as short as possible and will try to remember everything.

1 - Made deposit on bodog to take advantage of the 110% first time depositors thing. 30 days to clear.

2 - E-mailed them after 27-28 days to enquire as to how bonus is paid.

3 - They said I wasn't eligible for bonus, I said WTF YOU DICKS!! but in a more diplomatic fashion, they said promotion wasn't running I signed up which was a lie.

4 - They offered a good will bonus I said it wasn't good enough and wanted the full promotion bonus I was owed. They yielded to my awesome negotiation skills.

5 - Was informed I need to clear the bonus by playing even more raked hands than the original raked hands needed to collate bonus so I decided to forfeit the bonus (which was only meagre) because I no longer wished to give bodog my custom. I attempted to withdraw my money.

6 - They said I could only withdraw something like 85% of mt actual bankroll figure and as I complained they began offering me less and less, trying to confuse me by saying there were bonus $'s in the account which I wasn't entitled to eventually coming to a figure £491~.

7 - I sent e-mail saying they intentionally said I could only take £491 because it was below my original £500 deposit and they thought I would give up and clear the bonus because I wouldn't want to cash out less money than I deposited. I e-mailed them this and asked for a full record of my account so I could work out exactly how much of the money was mine and how much was from bonus's.

8 - Finally the figure came to £576~ and they said I could cash it out. I decided to play 30 more hands to clear another mini-bonus I had. When I went to withdraw it after the 30 hands they only offered something like £450~ so once again I had to e-mail the dipshits on the bodog team to get them to work out how much I was owed. They came to a figure I agreed with and I finally got my money out of there after about 2 weeks.

The end

So boys and girls the moral of this story is,

Avoid the shit out of bodog because they're a goddamn bunch of hairy butt-flanges.
Old Jun 18, 2009, 9:21am   #10
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

lol

I mean, it's just ridiculous. I don't even begin to grasp why they would be such dicks about this, when it's obvious that it's costing them not just you as a customer, but everyone you tell this story too as well. It's like they're intentionally destroying their own business.

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote