THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 30, 2009, 11:26pm   #1
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute
Default How was your June?

Don't really know if this is the appropriate forum.

Anyway, here's mine:

+ ~$120 bonus, minus a little in random donkaments, so overall just shy of $950. I was kinda scared that today would end up costing me half my winnings for the month, but I started running ok as soon as I quit the tables a fellow tipper from the German part of the forums was on, and even made quads in a 240 bb pot while I was PM'ing him, lol. Overall decent month imo.

Today:

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 01, 2009, 12:04am   #2
Stepi
pro trapper

Stepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond reputeStepi has a reputation beyond repute

break even

uhm, wait...

Hand too strong to r/f, too weak to r/c, too strong to open-fold since pushing is massively +EV, so, by process of elimination, we arrive at my favorite play

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq oʇ ƃuıoƃ ɯɐ ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
Stepi est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2009, 1:14am   #3
MikkeD
Poker Hobo

MikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the roughMikkeD is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepi View Post
break even

uhm, wait...
Nice score!

How do you fancy donating $5 or something of that to my charity cause - you can be the first from mainland Europe imo.

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=69512

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJqswLi3uE

nm

I get a penny here and there - it's like a flock of doves left and each of them pooped 1c into my account.

What the medications can't do - let Floyd do the rest.

*sigh* Used to be a good site.

MikkeD est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2009, 1:47am   #4
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Very Nice score Stepi

I had a very medicore FPP pro win at bit over on ton of hands

+$3200 102000 hands 1/2-3/6 for a whoping 0.41BB/100

playing at lot more 2/4 and 3/6 then earlier this year. Was up +9500 my graph looks like a pyramid

+$4200 over 45000 hands of PLO

+a ton of FPP points , at 495000 VPP right now so im right on pace for elite and should hit the halfway point tonight.

+$1000 couple hours of live 20/40 limit

In general im really tired of mass tabling but I think I'm pot commited to get elite now. I really wish I didnt start going for it and would just game select/bum hunt games at higher levels.

Next month plan on playing at least 100K hands PLO simply because it generates VPP at much higher rate. Also plan on playing in some larger live game (100/200 limit)

edit -I won like 3000 in last half hour (mostly with Aces or kings all in preflop I play good)
edit 2- Up 6k in last 3hrs good way to end the month

Last edited by joeyjoejoejr; Jul 01, 2009 at 5:46am.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2009, 2:04am   #5
Mbradycf
Doyle Look-alike

Mbradycf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Mbradycf

My best month of my young life ldo

+$441 at 50NL and 100NL 6max, something like 12k hands

+$300 at 50NL and 100NL HU, 8k hands

Had 3 nice tourney scores, 4th in the 30k guarantee on stars for $1700, 1st in the same tourney for $5100, and 1st in a small PLH tourney for $200

So I guess about +$7650
ALOT OF THE PEOPLE ON THE internet plays like pussys they got no gamble in them. They also aint very aggressive. The only time there aggressive is preflop. Post flop they play like bitches calling bets never raising unless the got the nuts. And 99.9% of the time that A PLAYER raiseS preflop they cbet the flop. AND THE CALLER ALWAYS FOLD TO THE CBET THINKING EVERY PREFLOP RAISER HAS A BIG POCKET PAIR. Basically they play terrible post flop.
Mbradycf est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2009, 2:10am   #6
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

+300$ from rakerace
+650$ live pokhers

- Total: 7.4k~

edit: swongs
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2009, 10:34am   #7
Fredrik
Professional

Fredrik will become famous soon enoughFredrik will become famous soon enough

+9K total. Finally a good win rate at NL 6-max (11 bb/100). I lost 1.3K on donkaments. Didn't cash once. (I played 7 of them). When I played HU I managed to lose 15 buy-ins in the first 75 minutes. Really annoying. I was only able to win 10 of them back before the month was over, but I didn't really play that much HU.

I'm still playing 2/4 as my main game, and only occasionally 3/6. I have to see one big fish or two small ones at a 3/6 table to be willing to sit there. I'm kind of nitty that way. I'm starting to feel more confident about my 6-max game, but my bankroll is still a lot smaller than I'd need it to be to be comfortable at 3/6 deep or 5/10. Maybe in a couple of months.

Last edited by Fredrik; Jul 01, 2009 at 10:38am.
Fredrik est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2009, 12:08pm   #8
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Down about 4k live, 1k online. Lost around 20% of my roll this month. Haven't won any key races all month. Hopefully my July is significantly better (bring on the WSOP Main Event)

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2009, 12:37pm   #9
shabak
Doyle Look-alike

shabak is on a distinguished road

took another shot at 400NL and lost another 2k
was up like 5k at 200NL but tilted almost all of it away and finnished up only 2K
went down to chill a bit at 100NL and up there made 300
lost 200 at PLO
played 1/2 and 2/5 live and up 2k (well actually its only 1k cause i had a staker)
+3300 in bonuses
ended the month up 4400
i think i really need to work on my game, maybe get a coach or something, or just accept that my skillset is very limited and quit.
________
Preteen Nonude

Last edited by shabak; Apr 30, 2011 at 8:40pm.
shabak est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2009, 1:56pm   #10
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

You made $4.4k and you're worried about your skillset? I'll trade you my donkaments skillset for the ability to crush 1/2 any day of the week. Actually, I might try and play 1/2 after the series and see how I go, although I get bored every time I try and convert to cash games.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote