THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 13, 2009, 3:19am   #1
Mbradycf
Doyle Look-alike

Mbradycf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Mbradycf
Default PLO video

Just started playing PLO... I havnt read up on any kind of strategy on the game, just what I've learned watching others play. ~56 minute video of 4 tables of PLO50.

I don't run to well during it, but maybe I just played poorly and got myself into bad situations. I do audio for the first 20 minutes or so, but I didnt really feel like doing anymore after that. Thanks

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c7xb1w
ALOT OF THE PEOPLE ON THE internet plays like pussys they got no gamble in them. They also aint very aggressive. The only time there aggressive is preflop. Post flop they play like bitches calling bets never raising unless the got the nuts. And 99.9% of the time that A PLAYER raiseS preflop they cbet the flop. AND THE CALLER ALWAYS FOLD TO THE CBET THINKING EVERY PREFLOP RAISER HAS A BIG POCKET PAIR. Basically they play terrible post flop.
Mbradycf est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 18, 2009, 9:38pm   #2
GoldfishUltraDeluxe
Grinder

GoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really nice
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbradycf View Post
~56 minute video of 4 tables of PLO50.
Video resolution was not really compatible with my viewer...
Default screen is clear but the details are very small, full screen gets very blurry...

Anyone else got the same problem?

When it comes to PLO...I'm an ultradonk so I can't help you there

Uhmm...check-shoving to a strong turn bet with overpair QQ and Q high flush draw seemed marginal...

I watched only first ~30 minutes

Last edited by GoldfishUltraDeluxe; Jul 18, 2009 at 9:52pm.
GoldfishUltraDeluxe est déconnecté   Reply With Quote