THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 14, 2009, 2:18pm   #1
JoshuaSit
Brunson

JoshuaSit will become famous soon enoughJoshuaSit will become famous soon enough
Default A ? for 'the system'

hey ive been trying the system on the pokerstars .10 nl sit n go turbo. ive been knocked out a couple times rather quick and i have a question.... Are you supposed to be in late position when you make your move be raised or un raised and what about the blinds??????

Thread about 'The System'

Last edited by Molinero; Jul 16, 2009 at 4:17pm. Reason: Moli the little link helper
JoshuaSit est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 15, 2009, 6:22pm   #2
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Seriously english isnt that hard to learn
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2009, 10:44pm   #3
JJS6866
Grinder

JJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really niceJJS6866 is just really nice
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
Seriously english isnt that hard to learn
since it's not your native language was it more or less difficult than learning to be a douche on the internet.
JJS6866 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2009, 4:24am   #4
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Sorry i'm with Seb here either make a coherent post or find a poker forum in your native language please. I don't post gibberish in the German forum...

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2009, 12:20pm   #5
JoshuaSit
Brunson

JoshuaSit will become famous soon enoughJoshuaSit will become famous soon enough
Default Are you talking to me???

Sorry guys, just wondering if the english comments are directed at me?...........................i can read my post fine just curious
JoshuaSit est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2009, 4:16pm   #6
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Sorry i'm with Seb here either make a coherent post or find a poker forum in your native language please. I don't post gibberish in the German forum...
In fairness this thread does actually make sense (in contrast to some of OP's other posts/threads .. no offense btw).

He is asking a question to the 'The System' - > which the title states. And if you look in the forum you will find the thread "Bored? Bankroll looking generous? Try ' The System '" by AceSweaty right below it - in which he also posted. So not too hard to figure out what 'the system' is. Not his fault that Sklansky had no imagination when coming up with a name for it.

If Sklansky had called it "Sklansky's No Brainer Push System" (SNBPS) and OP had called the thread "A question for SNBPS" it would have been much clearer.
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2009, 4:21pm   #7
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47

English isnt my native language but does that makes sense ?

Quote:
when you make your move be raised or un raised
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2009, 4:34pm   #8
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
English isnt my native language but does that makes sense ?
Ah you need to imagine the commas or whatever separator you prefer.

Since I'm so nice I will translate this for you (also ... I'm bored).

hey ive been trying the system on the pokerstars .10 nl sit n go turbo. ive been knocked out a couple times rather quick and i have a question.... Are you supposed to be in late position when you make your move be raised or un raised and what about the blinds??????

translates nicely into

Dear Sirs (and madams -> me )
I've tried the SNBPS on Pokerstars - in the 0.10NL Turbo SnG's. I've been knocked out a couple of times rather quick and I have a question. Are you supposed to be in late position (LP for those who like the abbreviation), be in an raised or unraised pot when you make your move. And how to play in the blinds?

For reference here is the steps from 'The System' thread:
'1) If someone else has raised in front of you, move in all of your chips with aces, kings, or ace-king suited. Otherwise fold.

2) If no one else has raised in front of you, move in all your chips with any pair, any ace-other suited, ace-king (suited or off suit), or two suited connected cards, except for four trey or trey deuce. '

Edit: Oh and btw dust off that sarcasm detector
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2009, 3:47am   #9
shendo
Doyle Look-alike

shendo has a spectacular aura aboutshendo has a spectacular aura aboutshendo has a spectacular aura about

reading that post was almost as hard as figuring out how to get 10,000 dollars to vegas from australia
shendo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote