THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 10, 2012, 2:26am   #1
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

123money321 will become famous soon enough123money321 will become famous soon enough
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Canadian Getting Back Online

FYI, I havent played online since before the full tilt fiasco...and never played heavily online to begin with, just local 1/2 NL games and 10/20 or 15/30 limit games. So I guess im kinda a rookie at whats hot and what isn't online right now....

Looking to get back online as a Canadian on a site that offers some nice limit and no limit cash and tourney games. I'm also very interested in winning vacation/poker packages abroad. I used to play party poker but found it to be mostly europeans and the tourney rooms to be very very slow in tht evenings (early mornings there). They used to have some nice qualifiers for big tourneys around the world. Ex 10k package includes 5k buy-in, flight, hotel, spending money etc etc.....

I heard 888 is decent now a days...and what about stars? They're big enough they should have tons of these, no? Any recommendations for the games I play would be awesome! +rep

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 10, 2012, 2:43am   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123money321 View Post
FYI, I havent played online since before the full tilt fiasco...and never played heavily online to begin with, just local 1/2 NL games and 10/20 or 15/30 limit games. So I guess im kinda a rookie at whats hot and what isn't online right now....

Looking to get back online as a Canadian on a site that offers some nice limit and no limit cash and tourney games. I'm also very interested in winning vacation/poker packages abroad. I used to play party poker but found it to be mostly europeans and the tourney rooms to be very very slow in tht evenings (early mornings there). They used to have some nice qualifiers for big tourneys around the world. Ex 10k package includes 5k buy-in, flight, hotel, spending money etc etc.....

I heard 888 is decent now a days...and what about stars? They're big enough they should have tons of these, no? Any recommendations for the games I play would be awesome! +rep
it's tough to find limit games anywhere other than stars these days :/

everyone will now sing the praises of 888.

Kc
Old Feb 10, 2012, 3:29am   #3
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

123money321 will become famous soon enough123money321 will become famous soon enough
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Just signed up quickly., wasn't overly impressed. Lots of live tourney's but no full packages. Pretty much seems like they assume you're european when you join. Offering flights from "any european airport". The whole vacation package thing isnt really a deal breaker but ive always wanted to win one of those things. Might make a 1k deposit and see how things go anyway. I was always impressed with party poker. They always had a couple nice promos going at once.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 4:34am   #4
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Just signed up quickly., wasn't overly impressed. Lots of live tourney's but no full packages. Pretty much seems like they assume you're european when you join. Offering flights from "any european airport". The whole vacation package thing isnt really a deal breaker but ive always wanted to win one of those things. Might make a 1k deposit and see how things go anyway. I was always impressed with party poker. They always had a couple nice promos going at once.
if you deposit to 888 and decide you want to move to party, we can probably do some kind of circle jerk. i generally have more funds on party than i need but can always use more on stars. probably someone floating around who wants to trade stars for 888 with how popular its become of late.

Kc
Old Feb 10, 2012, 11:07pm   #5
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
Quote:
if you deposit to 888 and decide you want to move to party, we can probably do some kind of circle jerk. i generally have more funds on party than i need but can always use more on stars. probably someone floating around who wants to trade stars for 888 with how popular its become of late.

Kc
How do you prefer Party vs 888 ? What games to u play? If you dont mind...
Old Feb 10, 2012, 11:37pm   #6
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
Quote:

Kc
How do you prefer Party vs 888 ? What games to u play? If you dont mind...
I don't care for 888's software, or party's software. Right now I'm playing mostly on a small start up site, but I'm also mostly not playing that much. Professional energies are going into horses.

Kc
Old Feb 15, 2012, 3:54am   #7
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

Got this narrowed down to Party and Everest... going to download everest software and go from there