THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > Poker Stories

Old Aug 07, 2009, 11:12am   #1
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Stakeaments - Vic Champs - 6max and Main Event

I'm thinking I might sell a bit of action in the $1100 NLHE 6max and $2700 Main Event. Both events are well structured and I should have a decent edge, especially in the Main Event since it will be the softer of the two.

Willing to sell up to 50% of myself in total, all other action will be held by me.

The 6max starts with 10k at 25/50 with 40 minute levels and will probably get a field of 200-ish.

The $2700 Main Event starts with 25k stacks at 25/50 with 60 minute levels on Day 1 (9-10 levels) and 75 minute levels from Day 2 onwards. It is expected to get approximately 400-500 players.

Structures here

http://www.crownpoker.com.au/Assets/...Structures.pdf

I'm not selling action on the smaller buy-in preliminary events since it's not really worth it since there are only a couple more i'm playing and the buyins are so low.

$3800 AUD is the total buyin for the two events which is equal to about $3200 USD at the exchange rate of 84c which will be frozen at 84c for payouts if I sell any action.

I'm thinking i'll offer the action at $37 USD per 1% which is means a 15% ROI is the breakeven point. My ROI is obviously much higher than this in live events, although as usual, variance will be the deciding factor since it's only a couple of tournaments.

For my staking resume, do a PTips search for 'Stakeaments' threads started by me.

I'm SwoopAE on Full Tilt/Stars/UB if you want to check my stats at OPR. Accepting transfers on Full Tilt only for now, please let me know if you want to ship elsewhere and I can make arrangements

Express interest in thread before sending me any funds please. Minimum share 1%, Max is whatever is left up to the 50% in total that I am willing to sell.

I'm pretty due for another deep run at the live pokers and I have a good feeling about this series

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 07, 2009, 4:22pm   #2
shabak
Doyle Look-alike

shabak is on a distinguished road

I'll take 5%. can send on stars.
________
Find headshop

Last edited by shabak; Apr 30, 2011 at 9:42pm.
shabak est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 07, 2009, 7:13pm   #3
blackaces
Professional

blackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond repute

can only send monies on stars, might take up to 10% but wont have internet access till sunday evening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
ach kack fullring
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavv View Post
Gott hasst mich offensichtlich. Ich hasse ihn auch. Der scheiss Wichser.
blackaces est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 08, 2009, 8:10am   #4
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Cool, i'm not playing on Stars atm but i'll see if Lolercaust or anyone I know IRL who can give me cash wants the money there; i'm sure i'll find someone I know who wants Stars $

Will keep you guys posted on who to send the $ to.

The first of the two events ($1100 6max) is on Tuesday 11 August.

Old Aug 09, 2009, 5:08pm   #5
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Confirm the exact percentage you want and i'll consider it booked in thread. Will have instructions on where to send any Stars funds if that's how you want to do it by tomorrow, just waiting to get a message back from a friend of mine who can give me cash for it.

I also feel like i'm playing my A game again for the first time in a while with the sole exception of my bustout hand in the $550 event, i've played really well and don't regret a single decision in any of the other three tournaments i've played.

Few more % available but i'm fine selling less if no one wants the action; i've registered for both events already so i'm definitely playing.

Old Aug 10, 2009, 8:02am   #6
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Ok guys, my friend Chris (Lolercaust on here/Hellafailobv on Stars) says that he's happy to give me cash for Stars money, so if you want to buy shares on Stars, please send the $ to his Stars account or my Tilt account within the next 20 hours or so. The $1100 6max is tomorrow (11 August) at midday (GMT+10 time) so any shares will have to be confirmed by then.

To lock in shares, send the money to HellaFailObv on PokerStars or SwoopAE on Full Tilt and confirm in thread. As of this post, no shares are finalised.

Shares will be finalised when the money has been sent and you have confirmed in thread which account you have sent the money to and what percentage you have bought.

I will pay any winnings out on Stars or Tilt if the stake is profitable.

Also just recording for the record that Glockers has 2% as well so i've sold 17% in total if blackaces and shabak still want shares.

Good luck everyone. It's time for me to run hotter than the sun

Old Aug 11, 2009, 2:43am   #7
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Ok i'm about to play the first event. I'll consider your 5% action booked shabak after the first post seems certain and I haven't heard from you since and we'll sort out payment one way or the other later.

Blackaces said 'might' take up to 10% so i'll have to cancel that 10% for now; if you (or anyone else) want action for the main only i'll make it $27 per share instead; you have until Friday to confirm in thread and send to SwoopAE on FTP or Hellafailobv on Stars if you want it.

Just confirming before the event; for this event Shabak has 5%, Glockers has 2%, I have the rest of the action.

For the main so far it's Shabak 5% Glockers 2% and maybe Blackaces 10% (waiting for confirmation one way or the other) and I have the rest of the action if anyone wants to buy shares.

Old Aug 11, 2009, 8:31am   #8
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Sorry guys, just busted the 6max after reshoving AK into the original raiser's QQ in the midstages and failing to win the flip. I got coolered a bunch and paid one street more than I had to with top pair against a set to leak down to a fifth of the starting stack, pushbotted my way back into contention then picked up two nice pots on semibluffs to get back to 4/5ths of the starting stack, then I lost the flip for a slightly above average stack with about 55-60% of the field left and that was GG

Full TR to follow after tonight's HA event; i'll do a double TR. Fortunately, the Main Event is still to come and I feel like i've got a pretty big edge in that event.

Old Aug 11, 2009, 5:59pm   #9
blackaces
Professional

blackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond reputeblackaces has a reputation beyond repute

will take 10% of your main event. monies sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
ach kack fullring
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavv View Post
Gott hasst mich offensichtlich. Ich hasse ihn auch. Der scheiss Wichser.
blackaces est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2009, 8:54am   #10
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Cool. 10% booked.

I'm assuming shabak's 5% is booked as well unless he says otherwise before the Main.

Anyone else who wants a couple percent in the main confirm in thread and send within the next 24 hours please.

Looks like you lucked out missing confirmation for the 1100 6max, AK went down to QQ all in preflop in the middle of the field somewhere.

I played the 240 HA w/ 100 rebuys last night as well, finished 14th in a field of 81, lost a flip for an average stack with 14 left. Pretty disappointing with 15k for the win. Dropped 1700 yesterday between the two which kinda sucked. Here's to running a little better in the main