THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 07, 2009, 5:35am   #1
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default First Time at a Live Game That I...

....busted an entire table flat! It certainly made count out easier.

The story:

50nl very soft game at my friends garage converted to poker pit.

This ends up being a nice score that gets me on track early for a redeposit.

Been running reasonably for the most of the night and getting in my money good, took a few beats but nothing I didn't shrug off. This hand comes up when I am 5 buy ins up.

This turns out to be last hand of the night: I limp in with Q5s out of the BB. Flop comes with two fives and an ace, we are four handed at this point, I call the sb's pot raise flat, the CO re-raises the pot, the dealer flats, sb flats and I flat too. Turn is a Q which I decide is either cruel and Im about to pay off Ace - Five, or everyone is stuck so much they are desperate to get their money in. Either way the sb jams all in, I tank awhile and call "relunctantly" (I didn't want to snap shove and push out the other two) and they both call all in and voila! The river is a 4. The sb shows pocket tens, the CO shows AQ and the button had 45s.

Big WTF?! went to the AQ guy who limped in. He said, with some validity, that there was no point raising at that late stage - everyone but me was stuck and ready to fish with their entire stack.

Pocket Tens guy was a total call bot all night. Never raised, just called and smiled alot. The fact that he smelled like weed might have something to do with it.... Logic impaired. At best. I mean wtf? The only hand he raises ALL NIGHT is pocket tens post flop into a paired board with an ace up and won't let go. I love these guys....

45s guy I almost felt bad for, he was running second best really good hand into monsters all night. He just couldn't get away from them. I hit a set against him early versus Kings and he kind of just went to shit from there anyway.

So anyways big smile ending on +8 buy ins over initial.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 12, 2009, 7:44am   #2
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

same game as last week, only one player in common though to last time, everyone else is busto. currently 6 handed.

third to last hand at 4:01am and I am dragging ass tired and get 99 UTG+1. Guy to my left, the host, when he gets button its last hand for the night.

Limp it in for the straddle, 4 callers.

Flop is 9-6-8 with two hearts. I jam it all in for approximately $200.

Get two insta callers !?! WTF?? They both turn over T7 w/no hearts. C'mon luckbox.....

Turn ends it with an 8, and I rake in a $500 pot. Good lord.
Old Sep 12, 2009, 8:55am   #3
Maddox_23
Grinder

Maddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to behold

would you mind invite me to that game

nice winnings...im sure you'll be back online in a hurry
Maddox_23 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2009, 11:38am   #4
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

move up

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote