100NL +300
PLO -200
Live -2000
Tournament +8000
=+6100

I wonder if I ever gonna play good @400NL
________
FEMALE ADVICE ADVICE

Last edited by shabak; Apr 30, 2011 at 8:47pm.
shabak est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 01, 2009, 5:33am   #2
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

+400$ in rake race
+1.1k live poker
yay for avoiding my first losing month
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2009, 6:33am   #3
DoubleU
Calling station #1

DoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleU has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, that KK hand saved you from having a losing month? Nice!

I'm up ~2.2k including boni/rb, best month evar for me.

Quote:
When DoubleU says, "wtf, no" you should take heed.
- jimmytrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
youre thinking ship all the money to big daddy and are now thinking about how to receive that shipment
DoubleU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2009, 12:36pm   #4
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Biggest month for me so far. I attribute it to playing live more. Played live NL 200 about 20 hours and up about $1000. Barely played at all online, down maybe a dollar or two. So net + $998

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2009, 8:21pm   #5
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

about 8K with RB
Awfull last few days... went to 4K over EV to 4K under in like 4 days while also getting hit by a super cool deck
made 3.5K on the last day to make it only a mediocre month I guess it could have been worse
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2009, 9:48pm   #6
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

Just over 5K u.s, 70k hands Started playing serious on the 9th of the month. Only 7 days left in 30 day, 100k poker hand challenge!!!!

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 02, 2009, 3:59am   #7
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

About even for the month, maybe up a couple hundred. I've had a lot of close calls though. Losing a flip for the chiplead and virtually guaranteed top 4 finish to finish 14th in a 1500+ field with ~40k prizepool yesterday sucked, along with a bunch of other deep runs I failed to convert. Had several chances at mid-high 4 figure scores though so if I can keep breaking even with mincashes and hit one next month i'll be happy.

Still running deep at my standard rate though, just not winning the key flips over the past couple months. Been focused on other irl stuff though for a while.

Must... play... more... volume...

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 02, 2009, 6:23pm   #8
Boomer2k6
TWLLM'ing My Showdowns

Boomer2k6 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer2k6 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Boomer2k6 Send a message via MSN to Boomer2k6 Send a message via Skype™ to Boomer2k6

Up about $1k with pretty much zero volume so hoping to build on that success....3 times as many hands = 3 times the winnings right.....right????

Meh at least I'll get SN for it

Limit Holdem: Because All 4 Streets Matter!!

You've Nowhere to Hide
Nowhere to Run
You're Rage, It'll
BURN Like the Heart of the Sun!!
With Infinite Glee
It's Going to be Me
That Minbets The World!!!

Boomer2k6 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 02, 2009, 9:56pm   #9
medhopz
Brunson

medhopz will become famous soon enoughmedhopz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to medhopz

turned 0.25c to 100$.
medhopz est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2009, 3:33am   #10
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by medhopz View Post
turned 0.25c to 100$.
TR plz

This is quite impressive

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote