THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 12, 2009, 6:13pm   #11
Gus
Professional

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

Do you really think he takes that line on the turn as a bluff 30%+ of the time ?
Using 30% makes it a rethorical question... soooo... what about 10%+ ?

I only saw a couple fishes use that line as a bluff... he call 5BB OOP PF playing 19/16 what does that leave you with? PPs... youre beating 4s that make some sense...

also, why so fast at posting results? Nobody should care about them... well you should in that case ofc, that hand is note worthy on every streets imo but can be resumed by 'FPS' on his part

Last edited by Gus; Oct 12, 2009 at 6:26pm.
Gus est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 12, 2009, 6:46pm   #12
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

Probably somewhere around 10% I guess. Okay, bad call. I'll hold off on posting results.

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2009, 6:50pm   #13
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banalanal View Post
Probably somewhere around 10% I guess. Okay, bad call. I'll hold off on posting results.
I actually want to know what the villain had in that one you posted w/ AJ where none of us could put him on a hand?

Kc
Old Oct 12, 2009, 7:16pm   #14
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

I folded that one

-TWLLM

Old Oct 12, 2009, 7:56pm   #15
Banalanal
Grinder

For the record, this is my favourite worst hand I've ever played

-TWLLM

Old Oct 12, 2009, 9:38pm   #16
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

favourite worst hands we've ever played would make for a fun thread...

Kc