THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 14, 2009, 9:36pm   #1
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold
Default Two Pair raised on turn

Villain just sat down.

Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com
Stacks:
CO ($37.12)
BTN ($53.53)
SB ($53.63)
Hero ($132.07)
Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 4 players) Hero is BB
CO calls $0.50, 2 folds, Hero checks
Flop: ($1.25, 2 players)
Hero bets $1.25, CO calls $1.25
Turn: ($3.75, 2 players)
Hero bets $3.75, CO raises to $15,

What's your plan?

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 15, 2009, 6:05pm   #2
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold

bump bump bump bump push slap bump

-TWLLM

Old Oct 15, 2009, 6:53pm   #3
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

strongly consider folding here

dunno how the games play to give a definite answer, but can't imagine seeing Q3 or AJ here nearly as often as AQ-54. so ya fold.

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2009, 9:15pm   #4
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

coo...tough to continue here even though your instincts probably tell you he's full of shit.

fold and make a note.

Kc
Old Oct 16, 2009, 2:01am   #5
WaxHaX0rS
Thread Killer

WaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura aboutWaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura about

What the hell? Villain sits down and posts out of position with $37.12 and makes a strong play on his first hand.... Sure his line is strong, but I have a hard time giving this guy credit...

Last edited by WaxHaX0rS; Oct 16, 2009 at 3:55am.
WaxHaX0rS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2009, 3:26am   #6
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxHaX0rS View Post
What the hell? Villian sits down and posts out of position with $37.12 and makes a strong play on his first hand.... Sure his line is strong, but I have a hard time giving this guy credit...
Ya, this is along my lines of thinking. Given a random at nl50 sure fold it and make a note, but someone posting OOP with a weird amount tells me he is probably a fish who doesn't have a full buy in to play with.
Old Oct 16, 2009, 4:07pm   #7
Joes28
Grinder

Joes28 is on a distinguished road

id raise any two cards here pre
Joes28 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2009, 6:15pm   #8
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxHaX0rS View Post
What the hell? Villain sits down and posts out of position with $37.12 and makes a strong play on his first hand.... Sure his line is strong, but I have a hard time giving this guy credit...
He didn't post, this isn't his first hand.

I can see myself calling a nonzero amount of the time, and then reaching for the little card that sometimes sits on top of my monitor that says "don't make spewy calls" soon after.

Kc
Old Oct 16, 2009, 6:53pm   #9
Banalanal
Grinder

I called because I'm a station, river goes check check. He shows jq.

-TWLLM

Old Oct 16, 2009, 7:11pm   #10
miser
Grinder

miser is on a distinguished road

Folding just seems extremely nitty here in a four handed game. In a four handed limped pot his range is huge. If he had a wheel, I think he would call to the river then raise, as long as the board didn't pair or a third spade come. He may also see your stack size and feel that you are just bullying the table. He may put you on a weak hand and believe you are trying to steal the pot.