THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Nov 10, 2009, 4:42am   #1
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Am I living the Highlife?

I got out of work early, went to play poker at the local charity poker place, had KK 4 times, AA once and hit way more flops than I should have, won 4 buy ins, my girlfriend is off of her raw food diet, so we went out for hamburgers at the local bar, the bar had half price fried macaroni and cheese, it had both Monday night football and the WSOP on the TV's, AND they had $2.00 Miller Highlife. Am I living the Highlife?

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 10, 2009, 5:50am   #2
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

LOL nice. But imo you're only living the highlife if you took advantage of enough of the $2 beers to be living the hangoverlife tomorrow morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2009, 6:51am   #3
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

Confirmed highlife.
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2009, 9:16am   #4
Maddox_23
Grinder

Maddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
I got out of work early, went to play poker at the local charity poker place, had KK 4 times, AA once and hit way more flops than I should have, won 4 buy ins, my girlfriend is off of her raw food diet, so we went out for hamburgers at the local bar, the bar had half price fried macaroni and cheese, it had both Monday night football and the WSOP on the TV's, AND they had $2.00 Miller Highlife. Am I living the Highlife?

-d

you win 4 buy ins and then you take youre girlfriend out for burgers??come on man

EDIT: maybe you where playing NL10?
Maddox_23 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2009, 1:39pm   #5
darryl

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddox_23 View Post
you win 4 buy ins and then you take you're girlfriend out for burgers??come on man

EDIT: maybe you where playing NL10?
I asked her what she wanted - anything - and she just really wanted a burger at this local pub. Fine with me.

Yeah, I have work today, so no hangover life for me.

For the life of me, I can't find the picture of me and the Highlife guy, so you'll have to settle for this.

-d
Old Nov 10, 2009, 1:39pm   #6
Timbilo
Not violating T & C

Timbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really nice

Edit: Darryl beat me to the same joke by seconds. Nothing to see here, move along....
Timbilo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2009, 4:33pm   #7
Maddox_23
Grinder

Maddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to beholdMaddox_23 is a splendid one to behold

LOL...darryl you're a happy man if you can make her happy with burgers...stick to that girl
Maddox_23 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2009, 4:38pm   #8
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute

moral: you don't have to date a golddigging bitch just because you've got some money in your pocket.

Kc
Old Nov 11, 2009, 5:29am   #9
darryl

I wish I found this when I first posted.
The glass said miller lite, but it most certainly wasn't.

-d

Old Nov 11, 2009, 5:44am   #10
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

Highlife, confirmed!!!

Hang in there KC you will get laid one day without paying for it and then have a better attitude

Viddy
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote