THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Nov 11, 2009, 7:33am   #11
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

MrV raises an interesting point. You're better off developing a healthy business relationship with a prostitute than maintaining a golddigging girlfriend of your own. Fuckbags should never be kept on retainer when they can be rented cheaper on a per use basis.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 11, 2009, 12:36pm   #12
Timbilo
Not violating T & C

Timbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really niceTimbilo is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
Fuckbags should never be kept on retainer when they can be rented cheaper on a per use basis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
my girlfriend is off of her raw food diet, so we went out for hamburgers at the local bar

I want to see a picture of the hooker you can get by giving her a twelve pack of hotdogs!!!
Timbilo est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2009, 12:44pm   #13
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbilo View Post
I want to see a picture of the hooker you can get by giving her a twelve pack of hotdogs!!!
Quick google image search comes up with this:

darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2009, 1:12pm   #14
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
Quick google image search comes up with this:

too stoopid to realise prostitute can only be used as a transitive verb too.

still, unless she's got some kind of disease, it's not a bad deal.

Kc
Old Nov 11, 2009, 11:57pm   #15
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Darryl I detect an obvious leak in your "game". One never tells ones girlfriend or wife about a win fall or raise or about anything ones friends are doing. Here's an instructional video for you As for you and the Miller guy-he's obviously a sign even in the first photo...shame on you ;) Watch the instructional video for proper behavior displayed by Hogan towards ones friends ;)

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2009, 12:28am   #16
darryl

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggle View Post
Darryl I detect an obvious leak in your "game". One never tells ones girlfriend or wife about a win fall or raise or about anything ones friends are doing. Here's an instructional video for you

As for you and the Miller guy-he's obviously a sign even in the first photo...shame on you ;) Watch the instructional video for proper behavior displayed by Hogan towards ones friends ;)

Yes, with most women it is EV+ to say that you "broke even" if you lost they'll think you're an idiot, if you win, they want their cut. In my case though, as long as I'm winning I don't get crap for playing more and more.

And yes, it's a pretty obvious cut out. I wasn't trying to hide that. Supposedly though Wendall does go to sporting events for photo ops. I'd love to get an actual picture with him, I love those ads.

-d
Old Nov 18, 2009, 5:11am   #17
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Darryl is this your girlfriend?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jEoGWIOuy8&NR=1

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2009, 12:45pm   #18
darryl

That was odd, when I clicked on the link, there was an ad for pistachio nuts with some S&M lady cracking a whip. I was like, wow she is totally into pistachios lately, but still not into the S&M, so you're half right and must have soul read her somehow. Then I noticed it was just an ad.

But anyway, no she wouldn't order a cheeseburger at a fancy restaurant like that, so I guess she must have some class too. Pretty funny though.

-d
Old Nov 20, 2009, 11:51am   #19
john_delay
underwhelmed

john_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond reputejohn_delay has a reputation beyond repute

sex is essential for living the highlife so question is:
did you get laid that night?
Old Nov 20, 2009, 12:29pm   #20
darryl

I didn't but there was a good reason for it. She often craves hamburgers for the iron content roughly once a month...

-d