THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 31, 2010, 5:59pm   #1
Banalanal
Grinder

Banalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to beholdBanalanal is a splendid one to behold
Default January...

Set out as a goal to have my first 5 figure month in poker in either December or January....

55039 hands. 11 bb/100. After bonuses and rb, ship around 18.5k U.S. Around 20k Canadian...

-TWLLM

I wish I spoke the German.
Banalanal est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 31, 2010, 6:04pm   #2
Feroc
River Pirate

Feroc has a reputation beyond reputeFeroc has a reputation beyond reputeFeroc has a reputation beyond reputeFeroc has a reputation beyond reputeFeroc has a reputation beyond reputeFeroc has a reputation beyond reputeFeroc has a reputation beyond reputeFeroc has a reputation beyond reputeFeroc has a reputation beyond reputeFeroc has a reputation beyond reputeFeroc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Feroc
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I had a 6 figure month in poker...

110.000... Hungary Forint... ~400€...
Old Jan 31, 2010, 9:03pm   #3
medhopz
Brunson

medhopz will become famous soon enoughmedhopz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to medhopz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banalanal View Post
Set out as a goal to have my first 5 figure month in poker in either December or January....

55039 hands. 11 bb/100. After bonuses and rb, ship around 18.5k U.S. Around 20k Canadian...

siiickkk!
im really happy for you

i had 1kish with good hourly (for me)
medhopz est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2010, 10:54pm   #4
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

+$1.5k from 2/5 Live
+$500 from rake chase/bonuses

Total: 4.7k~

pretty dissapointing for being my first month while not being a student but i'm lazy and still only play the same amount i did as a student. i guess im still happy because i have like 1k in expenses a month, ezgame.
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 01, 2010, 12:42am   #5
WaxHaX0rS
Thread Killer

WaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura aboutWaxHaX0rS has a spectacular aura about

+$37 rakeback
WaxHaX0rS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 01, 2010, 3:32am   #6
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Worst episode ever - by far. My only losing month live since I started playing once or twice a week.

date amount hrs
01/01/10 $102.00 3.25
01/04/10 -$155.00 2.5
01/12/10 -$200.00 1.75
01/14/10 -$200.00 3
01/18/10 -$5.00 2
01/22/10 -$25.00 3
01/23/10 -$200.00 1.5
total $-683 17hrs

I would have still been down slightly even without a couple of bad calls and pushes and a $300 suckout. Just couldn't catch much good.
Oh well, that one session that inspired me to write the Highlife post was more than what I lost this month. Great, now I'm rationalizing

Last edited by darryl; Feb 01, 2010 at 3:42am.
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 01, 2010, 4:51am   #7
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Depending on results from today online since I have about 1k in play

+2-3k online assuming I don't hit a score today (only played about two weeks since I was in Melb for a good part of the month playing live)
+16.5k live MTTs (see Aussie Millions thread, two 4ths in prelim events)
+$800 live cash

I run good at non hold'em live poker

Overall a damn good month, one of my best ever on the back of a couple of big scores

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 01, 2010, 11:36am   #8
Mr Beaks
Don't got it going on

Mr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really niceMr Beaks is just really nice

.....sick and tired you've been hanging on me
You make me sad with your eyes
You're telling me lies
Don't go, don't go.
Old Feb 02, 2010, 12:33pm   #9
shabak
Doyle Look-alike

shabak is on a distinguished road

I'm glad that my new year resulotion was not to post anymore results as I sucked big time this month, barely break even.
shabak est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 02, 2010, 1:27pm   #10
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

I had a month...

its was ...

weeeeeeeee!
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote