THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 26, 2010, 2:42pm   #141
Herakleios
Grinder

Herakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud of

Yeah, but now he is down to 28k:/

Dalessandri Doubles Up

Preflop from under the gun, Oliver Gill made it 1,600 to go and was called by John Dalessandri on the button.

The flop came down and Gill made a 2,300 chip bet. Dalessandri answered that with a raise to 5,300 before Gill decided to put all his chips in the middle.

Dalessandri made the call tabling . When it was Gill's turn, he showed .

The turn brought a deuce and the river a seven and Gill would see his stack drop while Dalessandri raked in the chips
Herakleios est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 27, 2010, 2:32am   #142
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Oliver Gill and an unknown opponent got all the chips in the middle preflop. Gill had his opponent covered and turned over against .

The board ran out and Gill scooped in the pot while his opponent made an early exit.

dammit how come it works for everyone else. well f-it. he had jacks and random donk got all in with threes. jacks held and swoopae is a rollin along again.
Old Jan 27, 2010, 7:49am   #143
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Out just before Dinner of Day 2 about 160th out of ~740

I'll do up a full TR in a bit, my bustout hand is basically I reshove ~21bb from the BB with a suited connector (42s I think) over a BTN 2.5x raise (I felt she was weak/wouldnt call light) and she tanked forever and called with KQ and I bricked. I had been card dead/played back at forever and I ended up leaking from my peak of 55k to 26k; then got it in over the 3700 raise and bricked out.

Overall I played pretty well over the course of the tournament in my opinion, my bustout hand is obviously very questionable but I hope you trust I felt at the time it was the best play and she was folding over 80% and probably close to 85-90% of the hands she opens there (she opens ATC but doesnt call off light)

Thanks for the support as usual guys, sorry I did a Skeptix and didn't win anything staked but to be fair, I did offer to sell action in the two events that I final tabled and no one took me up on it (except glockers, who had 2% of everything). Next time

I'll write up a full TR when I get home tomorrow with all of the key hands

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2010, 2:48am   #144
Herakleios
Grinder

Herakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud ofHerakleios has much to be proud of

I obviously got the best of it
Old Jan 28, 2010, 4:47am   #145
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Yeah it really sucks that you bought action for everything I didn't cash and neither of the events I final tabled. I might have another live poker trip in March for Hachem Deepstack Series so even though I probably won't sell action for that (buyins are small) i'll give you and seb as the two who bought the most action here a small freeroll

Old Jan 28, 2010, 5:10am   #146
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

itt swoop gives away money for no reason

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2010, 6:13am   #147
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
i'll give you and seb as the two who bought the most action here a small freeroll
This is a much more civil way to treat stakers rather than to tell them it was their privilege to let you burn their money and that they should be begging you for another opportunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2010, 8:26pm   #148
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Minor guilt trip that I burned peoples money in the staked events and then final tabled the two events I had 95%+ of myself in. That said I can't really feel too bad about it since I did offer to sell action for the lot and no one took me up on the non NLHE stuff that I ran deep in

Anyway, a good series for me (not so much for the backers sadly), i'll try and ship something next time

Old Jan 31, 2010, 9:04am   #149
Herakleios
Grinder

That would be awesome Swoop.. despite the heave losses i don't regret that i had staked you
Plz send me a message as soon as you know when you are going to play the next tourney-series.. good luck until then!
Old Feb 01, 2010, 5:55am   #150
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Yeah you and Seb can have a 1% across the board freeroll for the next series I play (not the WSOP obv but the next australian series like hachem deepstack or whatever). My next live poker adventure will probably be march.

I'm still going to post my key hands in the thread here from the main, i'll get around to it soon when I have a chance