THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Dec 19, 2009, 2:07am   #1
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Genug ist genug! Wolfgame sign up

Official sign up thread..

Rules: a wolfgame is a guessing game in which villagers are pitted against werewolves one seeking to live the other seeking to be well fed. The wolves have initiative and get to eat before the villagers test someone.

1. Villagers may not communicate with other players except in the thread.

2. Wolves are free to communicate with each other and must jointly report their chosen victim to God (AKA the gamemaster).

3. There will be at least three werewolves in the game; but every player will have a 10% chance of being a werewolf, so there may be more than three.

4. There will be no seer or angel.

5. The villagers may chain one player in the oratory of truth per day, werewolves will be forced into wolf form during the day and maybe either beheaded with the sword of mercy or imprisoned. A captured wolf may negotiate with the village to save their lives naming another as a wolf for mercy, they do not have to tell the truth. I'm introducing this change to keep Queenie from being killed right away again and to keep every player in the game as long as possible.

6. It takes at least two villagers to overcome a wolf. If there are fewer than 2 villagers for every remaining wolf. The pack may show itself openly and eat the rest of the village. Imprisoned Wolves don't count, only wolves at large.

The game starts when there's a sign up of at least 30 players. Please note I'm not in good health and there's a small chance I may be going into the hospital during the game.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 19, 2009, 3:11am   #2
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

in

30 is a pretty high target man

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2009, 3:21am   #3
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
30 is a pretty high target man
Bubbleboy we have not had a game in months! Might be worth waiting a month for sign ups. Ty for the criticism, your suggestion for the number of players is? How to you like the rules alterations otherwise? Feed back is always good!

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2009, 6:16am   #4
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggle View Post
Official sign up thread..

I'm introducing this change to keep Queenie from being killed right away again and to keep every player in the game as long as possible.
Well there goes my fun.

And even 15 people is plenty. For about 9-11 people 2 wolves ends up being fine. 15 being 3 wolves with a normal set up is more than adequit. I'm not sure how no seer/angel will effect things, and since
Quote:
5. The villagers may chain one player in the oratory of truth per day, werewolves will be forced into wolf form during the day and maybe either beheaded with the sword of mercy or imprisoned. A captured wolf may negotiate with the village to save their lives naming another as a wolf for mercy, they do not have to tell the truth. I'm introducing this change to keep Queenie from being killed right away again and to keep every player in the game as long as possible.
More explanation? Save their lives how? are they back in the game? or just get victory conditions with wolves? if so, then they obv won't tell the truth, if not, what? Seems like a good idea tbh but not sure how to apply it.

Edit: f*ck me , in, obv didn't even think to post that.

Last edited by kmay06; Dec 19, 2009 at 6:22am.
kmay06 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2009, 6:32am   #5
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

I'm probably in depending on the start date.

Hope your not too sick Snaggle.

You *may* want to cross post this in the players lounge to get more people.
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2009, 10:23am   #6
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Nein, nein, nein, nein!

uhm...i mean yeah w/e i'm in

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2009, 12:50pm   #7
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

two tears in a bucket... F it!

In like flin
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2009, 6:13pm   #8
Garso
Professional

Garso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond repute

In.
Garso est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2009, 7:34pm   #9
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future

ill jump in. be gentle.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 8:25pm   #10
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Wait, I always thought the wolf game was the penny stakes game you guys play on Stars...

Okay, whatever, sign me up I guess

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote