THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Dec 25, 2009, 12:30am   #1
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default PLO MTT Hand

Full Tilt Poker Game #17062925628: $6,000 Guarantee (125829491), Table 4 - 200/400 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 19:19:51 ET - 2009/12/24
Seat 1: aterfast g (4,890)
Seat 2: cobweb17 (25,823)
Seat 3: SwoopAE (25,880)
Seat 4: itsRainingACES (25,679)
Seat 5: ComeonDONKFISH (9,785)
Seat 6: codex1x (9,51
Seat 7: tasko44 (8,245)
Seat 8: jfiiue4 (27,440)
Seat 9: Laphappy (26,480)
tasko44 posts the small blind of 200
jfiiue4 posts the big blind of 400
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to SwoopAE [7s Td Ks 8h]
Laphappy folds
aterfast g has 15 seconds left to act
aterfast g folds
cobweb17 folds
cobweb17 is sitting out
SwoopAE raises to 1,200
itsRainingACES has 15 seconds left to act
itsRainingACES folds
ComeonDONKFISH folds
codex1x folds
tasko44 folds
jfiiue4 has 15 seconds left to act
jfiiue4 calls 800
*** FLOP *** [2s 8c 7d]
jfiiue4 checks
SwoopAE bets 2,600
jfiiue4 calls 2,600
*** TURN *** [2s 8c 7d] [3d]
jfiiue4 checks
SwoopAE bets 4,800
jfiiue4 calls 4,800
*** RIVER *** [2s 8c 7d 3d] [4c]
jfiiue4 has 15 seconds left to act
jfiiue4 bets 8,700
SwoopAE: ??

Thoughts?

Does anyone pot the turn instead of betting what I did and if so do you call a shove (I assume yes)?

I bet that much intending to call a bluff on a safe river card and fold on a bad one; instead I get a medium river that makes half of his draws and misses the other half. It's pretty clear that villain has some combination of T9 or 65 or 96 in his hand, probably with a pair.

Thoughts?

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 25, 2009, 2:56am   #2
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

I fold preflop (that's a pretty ragged hand even in position), flop looks okay, on turn I don't mind checking behind or betting bigger, not so much a fan of a middle sized bet because you don't achieve either (1) pot control or (2) hand protection. The turn bet makes his play extremely easy if he has a straight draw. River I can't see how you can call since you can only beat a pure pure bluff, unless plo tourney players are as bad as I think they might be.

Keep in mind I don't know plo tourneys that well and I'm hardly in game shape these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote