THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 05, 2010, 9:20pm   #1
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Calendar idea

An idea occurred to me.

Is it possible to create a calendar widgety gadget thingamabob on the forums main page?

Posters with over, say, 500 posts can modify dates with a short entry showing what big tourneys they are in, or if they are going to be travelling, etc.

That would be mighty nifty.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 05, 2010, 10:07pm   #2
jimmytrick
Professional

jimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nice

Can I puy in there my doctor's appointments? If so this would essentially be a freeroll for me.

+1

jimmytrick est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 05, 2010, 10:41pm   #3
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

like this one?

edit: just realized that thing thinks its still 2009 and i missed xens birthday. xen, if you read this: sry d00d!

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

Last edited by 2muchMONEY; Jan 05, 2010 at 10:43pm.
2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 05, 2010, 10:51pm   #4
jimmytrick
Professional

jimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchMONEY View Post
like this one?

edit: just realized that thing thinks its still 2009 and i missed xens birthday. xen, if you read this: sry d00d!

Standard pokertips MO IMO, as soon as we finalllllllllly get a feature, its obsolete.

jimmytrick est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 05, 2010, 11:07pm   #5
balthazarr
zahltinbar

balthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

lol first time I see that even though it's in the middle of the screen.

new idea: a small chatbox/shoutbox would be cool imo.
balthazarr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 05, 2010, 11:40pm   #6
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

merde.

I guess all these years I have a small tiny exact blindspot the size of "calendar" at max resolution on my monitor. what a strange coincidence.
Old Jan 07, 2010, 5:09pm   #7
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLen1972 View Post
merde.

I guess all these years I have a small tiny exact blindspot the size of "calendar" at max resolution on my monitor. what a strange coincidence.
haha I thought about putting in the POY dates but came to the conclusion that nobody checks the calendar except the mods
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote