THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 04, 2010, 5:50pm   #1
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82
Default SCOOP #8 Stakewatch Thread

This event is just a plain old No Limit Hold Em Freezeout. The structure is quite slow with 10,000 starting chips in both. The blinds progression is identical for both, but the MED has 20 minute blinds, with the LOW having 15. It will be a long tournament.

I will be playing the LOW and MED tournaments of this event. The LOW is a $11 buy-in with a $100,000 guarantee. The MED is a $109 buy-in with a $200,000 guarantee.

To stakers : You are encouraged to participate in this thread and offer your support. If you would like to sweat me, that is fine as well. The only thing I ask if you are sweating me is to keep the observer chat to a minimum. Absolutely nothing that could be construed as strategy should be said, and I would prefer that you not even say hi or good luck unless I am deep. I don't mean to be a dick, but it affects the perceptions of others at the table. If you would like to talk to me personally, I will be on IRC for that purpose.

To players : Post your chip counts and hand histories! This thread is more about the event then my stake, you are encouraged to participate. The more the merrier and all that.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 04, 2010, 7:46pm   #2
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of

I guess I fail at tabs too.
Old May 04, 2010, 11:08pm   #3
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

in for the medium, if i had balls id play the high but im a nit

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 04, 2010, 11:14pm   #4
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid hustlr View Post
in for the medium, if i had balls id play the high but im a nit
piece out half your action? i'd take 10% of you in the high for 10% of the buyin.

Kc
Old May 04, 2010, 11:18pm   #5
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
piece out half your action? i'd take 10% of you in the high for 10% of the buyin.

Kc
ya i should have thought about it earlier, usually id just sell off 40-50% at face value but seeing as its starts in 40 mins it might be hard to sell to my usual buyers.

no dramas ill ship the medium instead and ty for the offer, much appreciated.

edited so it made sense

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 04, 2010, 11:34pm   #6
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

i'll commit to 10% if you want to try and sell the rest.

Kc
Old May 04, 2010, 11:59pm   #7
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Anyone up for a lil' swap in the $109? kc, kh? 10% three way swap? (we each get 10% of the other two's action?)

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 05, 2010, 12:00am   #8
skeptix82
Making Monies

And we're off.
Old May 05, 2010, 12:01am   #9
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm playing the low. I wanted to play the med in this since it is pretty cheap but I went to a reception for a staff member in our department and had a bunch of drinks so I'm sticking to really cheap stuff.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 05, 2010, 12:02am   #10
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Satted into the medium and decided to go with it. In the low too.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote