THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > PokerTips Lounge

Old Jun 30, 2011, 1:54am   #1
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all
Default Full Tilt License Suspended - Have you lost your money too?

http://www.pokerlistings.com/full-ti...uspended-55815

Great, I make a comeback to poker hoping everything will go well and I lose my bankroll within a month.

America SUX MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

Who else lost money due to this bullshit?

I doubt we'll ever see it again, so much for the mid-year bonus hahaha!
MikeAK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 30, 2011, 2:36am   #2
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

I have funds on there.

I'd sell it at like 25 cent on the dollar right now tbh.

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2011, 3:07am   #3
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

That sucks.

Durrrr tweeted that he thinks people are still a slight fav to eventually see their money.

Some redpros would be getting some serious heat at the WSOP today

Also looks like Lacey Jones, Maxi Mueller, Gabriela Hill and Beth Shak need new jobs, I suggest stripper

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2011, 3:31am   #4
JustinShape
glückssüchtig

JustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Fulltilt will continue operations with a license from Kanawake gaming Commission. These are the same guys that host(ed) and were heavily involved in UB. gg

http://www.subjectpoker.com/2011/06/...ilt-looks-kgc/
JustinShape est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2011, 4:17am   #5
TwoGun
Administrator

TwoGun has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinShape View Post
Looks like Fulltilt will continue operations with a license from Kanawake gaming Commission. These are the same guys that host(ed) and were heavily involved in UB. gg

http://www.subjectpoker.com/2011/06/...ilt-looks-kgc/
The KGC is a total joke. What would be awesome is if a ton of US poker players (and fuck now Europeans) showed up demanding their money or they'd break the KGC servers.

Full Tilt and KGC belong with each other. A bunch of money grabbing, no ethic whores who couldn't give a fuck about the player.

Euro players had over 2 months to withdraw from FTP since Black Friday. If you left anymore than play money while seeing US players getting the shaft (but getting paid at PokerStars) as well as Full Tilt's public financial issues/inner divisons then you gotta have a 'oh fuck me' moment. Now, if you continue to leave money, play, deposit, when there are so many poker alternatives, then you deserve to lose that money.

I dont' think FTP money is worth $.25 on the dollar for Euros right now...it's probably a lot higher, but just as Euros who withdrew from UB real quick after black friday got some money, those who waited a month got nothing...something similar may happen with FTP.

Funny thing is my bet is that Full Tilt survives this for at least another month or two. If there's a major money run, then it'll slowly start dying in August/September or so and will basically become UB towards the end of the year.

FTP is a desperate company doing desparate things. They lost their real license b/c they were viewed as insolvent. Now they have a 'license' at a place who couldn't give a fuck if they stiff players or not.
TwoGun est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2011, 4:52am   #6
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

Their will definitely be a major money run. Interested in how that occurs if we cant even get onto the website?

Old Jun 30, 2011, 4:54am   #7
kid hustlr
Professional

another question, if i made a withdrawal like 5-6 hours before shit hit the fan, which got approved, what are the chances I get this money?

Old Jun 30, 2011, 6:38am   #8
TwoGun
Administrator

TwoGun has disabled reputation

My guess is you'll get that cashout, though my guess is as good as anyones

There's a chance Full Tilt is able to slither on by and survive long-term, mainly if they find some rich flounder to invest in them and they are able to dodge anymore major DOJ problems (that case and even Stars case is far from over).

Good chance FTP goes online in a few days. People who instahit the withdraw button get their money possibly with a delay like it was for Euros right after Black Friday. Those who wait around...good chance they can officially kiss that money goodbye later this year.
TwoGun est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2011, 4:00pm   #9
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

ergh i cashed out everything but bought back 15k for cash in vegas (+11% yay !)

Still nothing compared to ppl who had millions+ pre BF and who didnt have time to cash out everything.

And obv still nothing compared to americans who are now drawing even worse than ever, if the site ever re opens everybody is gonna cash out even faster than after BF
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2011, 4:04pm   #10
Tompson
orly?

Tompson has a reputation beyond reputeTompson has a reputation beyond reputeTompson has a reputation beyond reputeTompson has a reputation beyond reputeTompson has a reputation beyond reputeTompson has a reputation beyond reputeTompson has a reputation beyond reputeTompson has a reputation beyond reputeTompson has a reputation beyond reputeTompson has a reputation beyond reputeTompson has a reputation beyond repute

bye bye ftp

Tompson est déconnecté   Reply With Quote