THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > PokerTips Lounge

Old Aug 10, 2010, 9:18pm   #101
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123money321 View Post
I'll beat two-guns 1.4 - 1 odds in WI and offer 1.3-1 if your interested. I know you lay'd money on it already but I'm trying to find a race we can agree on.
The situation has significantly worsened since I made that bet and while I still have faith that Feingold will be reelected and think it's a good price; I can do better elsewhere now.

Make it 1.1-1 and we have a bet though

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 10, 2010, 11:10pm   #102
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

123money321 will become famous soon enough123money321 will become famous soon enough
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
The situation has significantly worsened since I made that bet and while I still have faith that Feingold will be reelected and think it's a good price; I can do better elsewhere now.

Make it 1.1-1 and we have a bet though
hmmm ill get back to you.
Old Aug 11, 2010, 8:50am   #103
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
hmmm ill get back to you.
The offer may or may not still be available depending on polling.

Old Aug 11, 2010, 6:44pm   #104
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

123money321 will become famous soon enough123money321 will become famous soon enough
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
The offer may or may not still be available depending on polling.
Yea thats cool
Old Aug 12, 2010, 3:45pm   #105
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

OH-Sen Me: Offer $130 for R , you put up $100 for D , interested?
Old Aug 13, 2010, 5:34pm   #106
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Quote:
OH-Sen Me: Offer $130 for R , you put up $100 for D , interested?
Not looking to invest any futher on Ds at this point in flips.

The polling is a lot worse this week than last week, might start taking some R action soon (especially in CA for some reason, but wtf it's california surely boxer is fine), although i'm still VERY happy with NV, sharron angle is NOT going to be a senator any time soon. I'm actually happier with NV than either PA or CA at the moment (Sestak's campaign seems to have stalled a bit; i'm thinking the push is looking good in my bet with twogun at the moment - still love my side of NV-SEN getting 2-1)

Also Feingold's polling badly but he'll probably be fine. Netroots will keep him funded with plenty of money going into the final few weeks when people are paying attention and he has plenty of votes against unpopular legislation to point at.

At this stage, I see one of my races getting better and one getting worse (no idea which way it goes, but i'm assuming CA will be the one that gets better) in the PA/CA bet for a push, Harry Reid wins reelection by ~3% and Feingold sneaks in by ~1.5% or so after being behind in the polls at some stage in the closing weeks (WAY closer than it should be, he's the best fucking senator the US has had in years)

CO is interesting, Bennet is a better candidate than Buck but CO is swinging against the Ds somewhere this november and it's not going to be governor afaik.

Last edited by SwoopAE; Aug 13, 2010 at 5:37pm.
Old Aug 13, 2010, 7:30pm   #107
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

If your looking at the same Cali sen poll I am, I wouldn't get too caught up in the R lead. What does a 600 person survey mean in a state with over 35 million people? Shit..... all. Sometimes I wonder why they even run those polls. You need at LEAST 2000 people for me to pay any attention to it, or I'm just going to look at the last 5 or 6 polls of the same amount and combine them.
Old Aug 14, 2010, 4:47am   #108
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Yeah Boxer will be fine but it's slightly worrying. Seen some polls with Feingold down 1-2 as well. It's too far out to get that concerned yet, but i'm holding off on investing in most Ds for now until I know whether the wave is coming or not.

Old Aug 21, 2010, 7:20pm   #109
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Ok so things seem to be getting worse mostly, time to stand pat on everything for me

That said, Sestak isn't on the air yet with TV ads in PA so that explains a lot of his defecit there and i'm sure boxer will hold CA, Feingold should rally late and Reid is still gonna win... meh idk I think i'm still making a profit with my bets here, but not nearly by as much as when I made them...

Old Aug 23, 2010, 4:35pm   #110
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

I dunno about reid anymore. Things seem to have tightened up and republicans are gonna be more energized in november then dems. Regardless, 2:1 was a steal, especially considering Reids bankroll.