THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > PokerTips Lounge

Old Aug 24, 2011, 10:05pm   #521
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

123money321 will become famous soon enough123money321 will become famous soon enough
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123money321 View Post
Huntsman is an odd candidate. Anyone want to bet on his future? Maybe a dropout bet?

Ex Huntsman to drop out of pres race before Dec 31 or Huntsman to run as an independent candidate, etc.
When is New Hampshire? If that's after Dec 31 then sure i'll take it at evens, I think Huntsman is staying in to position himself for 2016, so that means he stays in until NH imo and maybe at least SC or FL if he gets 2nd in NH

I think he stays in to beat expectations in NH, then calls it a day if he doesn't finish 2nd to Romney or better.

You're probably right there. He's still polling at 1%. Its just painfully low for a candidate whose been in debates and everything.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 24, 2011, 10:07pm   #522
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

123money321 will become famous soon enough123money321 will become famous soon enough
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Quote:
Perry seems to be polling well.
He is. I'm getting a lot of negative feedback from Is though. Then again they don't decide primaries.

I like Romney over Perry still. I feel like the more people see of Perry the less they'll like him, so he'll appear unelectable which is a problem for him, but then again the Rs nominated Christine O'Donnell and Sharron Angle so who knows.

I think i'm neutral EV in our 2-1 Perry vs Field bet.

If you want to fade Romney i'll take him over field at 2-1 for the same amount as the perry bet if you like that way if field wins it's a push.

I'll think about a Perry vs Romney bet. Dont want to short Romney though. He could still easily win this thing
Old Aug 24, 2011, 10:24pm   #523
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

We can replace our existing bet with if you like, we simply switch it to a last longer/more delegates/nomination between Perry and Romney at evens for either the 100 or 200 we have up respectively

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2011, 10:26pm   #524
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Huntsman is an odd candidate. Anyone want to bet on his future? Maybe a dropout bet?

Ex Huntsman to drop out of pres race before Dec 31 or Huntsman to run as an independent candidate, etc.
When is New Hampshire? If that's after Dec 31 then sure i'll take it at evens, I think Huntsman is staying in to position himself for 2016, so that means he stays in until NH imo and maybe at least SC or FL if he gets 2nd in NH

I think he stays in to beat expectations in NH, then calls it a day if he doesn't finish 2nd to Romney or better.

You're probably right there. He's still polling at 1%. Its just painfully low for a candidate whose been in debates and everything.
He's popular with independents and moderate democrats. Problem is there aren't any moderate republicans that aren't big-business-stay away from social issues type guys and Romney has all of them locked up already as they're scared of Rick Perry/Michelle Bachmann etc getting pwned by Obama and Romney is the only candidate who has a real chance against him

Old Aug 24, 2011, 11:49pm   #525
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

Quote:
We can replace our existing bet with if you like, we simply switch it to a last longer/more delegates/nomination between Perry and Romney at evens for either the 100 or 200 we have up respectively
I'll keep what we have for now
Old Aug 25, 2011, 12:47am   #526
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Cool. I'm thinking about hedging it off and buying some Romney instead.

Old Aug 26, 2011, 1:19am   #527
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

Quote:
Cool. I'm thinking about hedging it off and buying some Romney instead.
Wait were you looking to buy Romney or sell Romney? I'm a bit confused now.

If you're still interested I might buy some Perry in a Perry vs Romney match up if your up to it. Doesn't really matter but let me know.
Old Aug 26, 2011, 1:28am   #528
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

I want to buy romney, not sell. and yeah thats what i was suggesting, i'd like to buy romney if you want to fade him at same odds you gave me to fade perry, or alternatively i'll bet on romney against perry at evens to win nomination/more delegates/drop out last etc

Old Aug 26, 2011, 6:40am   #529
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

Quote:
I want to buy romney, not sell. and yeah thats what i was suggesting, i'd like to buy romney if you want to fade him at same odds you gave me to fade perry, or alternatively i'll bet on romney against perry at evens to win nomination/more delegates/drop out last etc

EDIT: Changed my mind. Going to see how the next debate goes and we'll take it from there.

Last edited by 123money321; Aug 26, 2011 at 7:21pm.
123money321 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2011, 3:29pm   #530
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

All good I have a Pinnacle account now I can just dump money on Romney or Perry there depending how it goes without having to try and hustle you

FWIW they have Perry at like +160, Romney at +190 and field at +220 or thereabouts