THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 11, 2010, 7:57pm   #1
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Food Event #1

Food Event #1 is breakfast.

I will be eating a bowl of cornflakes and two slices of toast with a glass of orange juice.

You are encouraged to participate in breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day. You are welcome to watch me eat, but please don't talk with your mouth full as it is rude.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 11, 2010, 8:01pm   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Eating my cornflakes now, still quite crunchy.

Kc
Old May 11, 2010, 8:05pm   #3
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Still eating my cornflakes, the ones at the bottom have got kinda soggy so I'm eating those first.

Kc
Old May 11, 2010, 8:09pm   #4
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Drank a little of my juice. Eating my toast now. Wish I'd remembered to buy jam.

Kc
Old May 11, 2010, 8:12pm   #5
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Finished my toast. Still hungry so I made some pancakes, but ended up throwing the entire stack at the wall in a fit of stupidity then blamed my cat for it.

Kc
Old May 11, 2010, 8:14pm   #6
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Finished breakfast. Staring out the window thinking about how awesome I am now.

Kc
Old May 11, 2010, 8:30pm   #7
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Why are you eating breakfast at 9pm? This thread makes no sense.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2010, 8:40pm   #8
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeslayer View Post
Why are you eating breakfast at 9pm? This thread makes no sense.
Mind your own business.

Kc
Old May 11, 2010, 8:45pm   #9
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to steak you for dinner.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2010, 9:05pm   #10
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
I would like to steak you for dinner.
Thanks, you can transfer 10oz of beef to my pokerstars or full tilt account.

Kc