THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Jun 21, 2010, 2:35pm   #31
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockers View Post
KC considers me a friend. Seriously a soft side of KC has emerged.

Hmmm i thought it was commen knowledge that his softside is right below his talons.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 21, 2010, 2:39pm   #32
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU View Post
1. Spam does not "frequently go undeleted" here by any means. Are you suggesting it does, or should I not infer this from your post?
depends on your definition of frequently. some is more than none; i'm merely dismantling the "it didn't get deleted therefore it isn't spam and you should know better neh neh neh" defence, and i am doing so colourfully because everyone likes rainbows.

Quote:
In any case, I don't think anyone here is suggesting or expecting 24/7 mod oversight so yes, spam will occasionally go unnoticed and therefore undeleted for, say, a day or so.
agreed. see above.

Quote:
If you feel like you have a solution to this problem, feel free to share it with all of us.
chainsaws.

Quote:
You're also welcome to report any unnoticed spam and it will get dealt with asap.
a militant islamist tried to recruit me once, but he was more subtle.

Quote:
3. Leaving aside for a moment the fact that the Betfair promotion post could fairly easily be mistaken for spam (something which 2mM has conceded and apologised for, so there),
how gracious of him. of course that isn't what i wanted him to apologise for, but at least he's admitted guilt.

Quote:
when 2mM sends you a private message (or warning, whatever - this may or may not offend you more than a regular pm but I don't really consider it very relevant) regarding your post this does resemble "go[ing] about his duties quietly" a lot more than it does "stomp[ing] around in size 6 jackboots waving his shriveled banhammer dick". To me at least.
i disagree, here is what is PM should have said:

"we've just done a deal with betfair, the original post was authorised by us so i deleted your posts in that thread"

there, was that difficult?

if i have acted confrontationally, it was because i was confronted.

my statement that certain mods like to stomp about in little jackboots is a more general observation, this is merely supplementary evidence of their inflated dicpotism.

Quote:
You're of course free to disagree with any moderator's decision or with any of the forum house rules and to air your grievances, but it does strike me as a little odd that you're pretending 2mM blew all this up into some sort of public dick-waving contest
it strikes you as odd because it didn't happen. i made it a matter for public consumption.

and i am still waiting for someone to explain why asking for stakes isn't soliciting.

the "rules" are clearly enforced selectively, ergo i have been victimised in this matter.

Kc
Old Jun 21, 2010, 2:41pm   #33
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
I would love to hear the answer to this?
the second darkest day in the history of pokertips beckons.

twogun's book is still shit.

Kc
Old Jun 21, 2010, 2:53pm   #34
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
depends on your definition of frequently. some is more than none; i'm merely dismantling the "it didn't get deleted therefore it isn't spam and you should know better neh neh neh" defence, and i am doing so colourfully because everyone likes rainbows.
1st: lol
2nd: how many spambot posts have you seen in since your comeback that contained a link? none? oh...

Quote:
a militant islamist tried to recruit me once, but he was more subtle.
yeah bet they like bitter ppl

Quote:
i disagree, here is what is PM should have said:

"we've just done a deal with betfair, the original post was authorised by us so i deleted your posts in that thread"

there, was that difficult?
yeah i could have done that. but i didnt have to. pretty much every other user would have PMed me saying something like: "ok" or maybe "ok but why?"
but you decided to act like a 14yo.
not my fault at all

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2010, 3:26pm   #35
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchMONEY View Post
yeah i could have done that. but i didnt have to.
no, you much prefer to be a dicpot. you've never had authority or influence before, and you're going to milk it for all its worth.

Quote:
pretty much every other user would have PMed me saying something like: "ok" or maybe "ok but why?"
my reaction was a predictable consequence of your action.

Quote:
but you decided to act like a 14yo.
when i was 14, i became responsible for my family. we lived in a neighbourhood with a shooting gallery at one end of the street, a brothel at the other and all manner of murdering thieving scum in between. i worked us out of considerable debt caused by my late father's illness and into an owned home in the countryside. i was more of a man at 14 than you will ever be.

Kc
Old Jun 21, 2010, 3:52pm   #36
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
no, you much prefer to be a dicpot. you've never had authority or influence before, and you're going to milk it for all its worth.
oh snap! no matter where, when a mod tells a forum user he did something wrong the user in question comes up with something like this.
too funny. guess TWLLMs time is up and i'm the new hitler around here

Quote:
my reaction was a predictable consequence of your action.
predictable as in: oh i shouldnt do that (even though i have to) because it could hurt KCs feelings and we all know how immature and emotionally unstable he is?

btw, kind of related question. after you repeatedly told me to suck your balls, did you rly expect me to apologize to you??? i mean you can't be that socially retarded can you?

Quote:
when i was 14, i became responsible for my family. we lived in a neighbourhood with a shooting gallery at one end of the street, a brothel at the other and all manner of murdering thieving scum in between. i worked us out of considerable debt caused by my late father's illness and into an owned home in the countryside.
do you want my sympathy now? ok, sad story.
bet it feels good that you're finally able to talk about it. anything else you want to share with us?

-forum spammer

Old Jun 21, 2010, 4:13pm   #37
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
oh snap! no matter where, when a mod tells a forum user he did something wrong the user in question comes up with something like this.
too funny. guess TWLLMs time is up and i'm the new hitler around here
i have purposefully avoided calling you hitler in the interests of racial sensitivity. also hitler did some good things.

Quote:
predictable as in: oh i shouldnt do that (even though i have to) because it could hurt KCs feelings and we all know how immature and emotionally unstable he is?
you will have more success if you pick on someone weaker than yourself.

Quote:
btw, kind of related question. after you repeatedly told me to suck your balls, did you rly expect me to apologize to you??? i mean you can't be that socially retarded can you?
your apology stems from your actions, not mine. you apologise when you recognise you have transgressed, not because the person you have maligned has been nice about it. if anything, the more negative the response the easier the apology should come; that you have trespassed is more apparent and the tactical value of the apology increases.

Quote:
do you want my sympathy now? ok, sad story.
you think it's sad that my mam doesn't have to live next to a violent criminal any more?

Kc
Old Jun 21, 2010, 4:25pm   #38
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

Quote:
you will have more success if you pick on someone weaker than yourself.
huh? i succeed when the user i've warned stops doing what i warned him for.
therefore i already met my goal.

oh and while i have to admit, no matter how nice you could have been, there's no way i would apologize for giving that infraction but this...
Quote:
if anything, the more negative the response the easier the apology should come;
...is so incredibly wrong, it makes me wonder how much (if any) interaction you have with real life people

-forum spammer

Old Jun 21, 2010, 4:55pm   #39
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Coming soon to Fox: Killcrazy starts arguments with random people on the street

Do I have a pitch for a reality show here?

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2010, 4:58pm   #40
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
huh? i succeed when the user i've warned stops doing what i warned him for.
therefore i already met my goal.
i don't think you have. all you've done is force people to contact me privately, which they have. in fact you've done more to publicise the fact that i can put people on to a better deal than you have pokertips' deal. you've also created a situation where i openly abuse the mods and am motivated to ask difficult questions like why is asking for a stake not soliciting?

why is asking for a stake not soliciting?

Quote:
oh and while i have to admit, no matter how nice you could have been, there's no way i would apologize for giving that infraction but this...

...is so incredibly wrong, it makes me wonder how much (if any) interaction you have with real life people
actually i have a masters degree in psychology from the university of suck my balls.

feel free to present a counterargument.

Kc